By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8

I have to say that TP had some of the better bosses in a 3D Zelda. The only lackluster bosses I can remember are the 2nd and 3rd.
MM has the weakest overall in my opinion, but a really fin final boss.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

Agree stallord and argorok were stand outs in this game great items to use and also the music(Ithink it's the same for both)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

AlphaCielago said:
I have to say that TP had some of the better bosses in a 3D Zelda. The only lackluster bosses I can remember are the 2nd and 3rd.
MM has the weakest overall in my opinion, but a really fin final boss.

Twilight Princess has a great collection of boss battles, that's for sure. MM is relatively weak, but it makes up for it in other ways. 

Skyward Sword was pretty good too. I enjoyed Tentalus and Ghirahim, and especially Demise and Koloktos. The latter is probably a top five Zelda boss.

I always found majority of TP boss battles lackluster. Easy and boring, except Zant, and it was even easy. Odolwa, Goth and Gyorg are better, but Majora is the best of the game.

Anyway, the better boss battles to me are Phantoom Ganon, Bongo Bongo, Twinrova and Ganondorf from OoT, and Ghirahim (3 battles) of SS.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
I always found majority of TP boss battles lackluster. Easy and boring, except Zant, and it was even easy. Odolwa, Goth and Gyorg are better, but Majora is the best of the game.

Anyway, the better boss battles to me are Phantoom Ganon, Bongo Bongo, Twinrova and Ganondorf from OoT, and Ghirahim (3 battles) of SS.

OOT, I think, takes the prize for best boss battles, Twinrova being, in my opinion, the best of the game and the series.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Pavolink said:

OOT, I think, takes the prize for best boss battles, Twinrova being, in my opinion, the best of the game and the series.

I thought OOT boss battles were just good, they weren't anything special. The only bosses I really really liked were Bongo and that 3rd boss. Phantom was pretty cool too. Rest weren't anything very special to me, but okay for the most time.

TP had among my favorite bosses. Argarok, Zant, Stallord, Gohma were all fun. Gohma was easy but felt good.

SS also had some really good ones. Demise, Koloktos, Ghirahim (All three) and the last Imprisoned battle.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I remember playing OoT for the first time, and those 2 first bosses (especially King Dodongo) were just mind blowing!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Check out these .gifs from an upcoming Zelda fan-movie:

Source: http://penciltest.tumblr.com/

Hey, that actually looks pretty good!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

So...
Minish Cap is godlike. Beautiful game. I love the kinstones fusions.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile