By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 6 24.00%

A Link to the Past 10 40.00%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 3 12.00%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 16.00%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.00%

Other 1 4.00%

Total:25

I've already played roughly 7 hours. This game is a masterpiece, so far everything is an improvement over Botw which was already fantastic. It's amazing how fresh the game feels despite using the original map.

Around the Network

Turns out I can't go out to get my own copy because my mother pre-ordered it as a late birthday present. XD

There are so many new enemy types, it's crazy.

The game is great so far....

Switch!!!

These damn trees man... Those playing the game know.

Around the Network

I picked up a copy today together with the TotK controller. I haven't started the game yet but watched along for a bit while my wife was getting annoyed with the slow intro. Pretty hard to see as well, got to wait until evening to get better contrast. No HDR, all very grey in the beginning. Kinda wish PSVR2 had a HDMI input like PSVR1, so I could play it on that with the light shield :)

Why does she sound like old Lara Croft, the opening feels very Tombraider lol.

*plays the first few minutes* By Zelda standards that was terrifying. Even Calamity Ganon wasn't that scary!!

Heavily armored bokoblins are a menace.

Kakadu18 said:

Really, ALL Bokoblins are a menace.

CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

Really, ALL Bokoblins are a menace.

It’s kind of their thing.

Anyhow, because of time constraints I’ve only had time to lay for a really short while (finished the first shrine) I like it so far.

Visually it is, just as BotW, gorgeous. And while the intro is kind of slow it sets a mood. And @SvennoJ if you felt that that part is washed out and grey I would recommend you to take a look at your TVs picture settings (one thing is to set both the console and TV to RGB high). For me it looked really nice and also when I exited the cave for the first time out into the morning light I had to remind myslef that the console actually isn’t HDR capable but it just so looked damn good with a feeling of a really high dynamic range.