By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.85M Units & TotK Sells 20.61M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 7 24.14%

A Link to the Past 11 37.93%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 4 13.79%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 13.79%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 2 6.90%

Other 1 3.45%

Total:29

That Dark Link is a cool idea, but he should've just kept the Hylian Shield on 'Water Temple' Link, because now it doesn't look too good because of the relief. Nice find though .

So I've finally gotten Hyrule Warriors!

It's entertaining, I won't have wasted my money. I like the Adventure Mode and the look of the game, though it noticeably suffers a bit from frame-rate drops every now and then. The music is awesome. I love the heavy metal twist on the Zelda songs. I mean, the Dinosaur Battle song is so cool in this XD !

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:
Link as the Postman is definitely an.. interesting costume choice that's for sure xD

You believe he is hot.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

S.Peelman said:
That Dark Link is a cool idea, but he should've just kept the Hylian Shield on 'Water Temple' Link, because now it doesn't look too good because of the relief. Nice find though .

It's entertaining, I won't have wasted my money. I like the Adventure Mode and the look of the game, though it noticeably suffers a bit from frame-rate drops every now and then. The music is awesome. I love the heavy metal twist on the Zelda songs. I mean, the Dinosaur Battle song is so cool in this XD !

Glad you like it :)

Have you tried any co-op?

Pavolink said:
RavenXtra said:
Link as the Postman is definitely an.. interesting costume choice that's for sure xD

You believe he is hot.

Maybe, maybe not :P

All I know is anyone running around in short shorts is bound to get my attention ;D

Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:

Glad you like it :)

Have you tried any co-op?

Not yet, maybe later this week when I see my cousin. I can see how that would be loads of fun! In one of the levels of the story mode, I was thinking how it would be very handy if there was someone else to defend that west-side .

Around the Network

Coming back to Hyrule Warriors... This game is very addicting. It's just satisfying to plow through all those monsters with your favorite Zelda character .

S.Peelman said:

Coming back to Hyrule Warriors... This game is very addicting. It's just satisfying to plow through all those monsters with your favorite Zelda character .

Do you have a favorite character so far?

Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:

Do you have a favorite character so far?

Probably Sheik, though I haven't unlocked everyone yet (and haven't used Midna and Ruto). Link is the easiest to use effectively I'd say, but Sheik has some cool moves and is nice and fast. Lana is weird, but I've gotten better with her with some practise.

The tour dates are up for the next (international) Symphony of the Goddess Tour!

This tour will feature new music from A Link Between Worlds and Majora's Mask.

Source

I'm going to try to make that Boston show.

Mmm five dates in Europe... At least three are fairly reachable from where I am, Paris is just 2 and a half hours by train. Anyway I likely won't be able to go, because I either won't have the money or the time for it... I'd like to go to one of these things some time though !