By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.85M Units & TotK Sells 20.61M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 7 24.14%

A Link to the Past 11 37.93%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 4 13.79%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 13.79%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 2 6.90%

Other 1 3.45%

Total:29
DanneSandin said:
Pavolink said:
DanneSandin said:

Yeah, I wish they'd release a VC version for the 3DS! Wouldn't that make sense? Having ALBW and ALTTP on the same console? I'll get it when I get a Wii U though, for sure. By all accounts, one of the best games ever.

Wait, is it only on Wii U? Nooooo! I was planning to download in my 3DZelda machine

Yup, it sucks, doesn't it? I would really love to have both games on my ALBW 3DS... would be so sweet. I guess you and me both need to get us a Wii U pronto. I actually wanna play through WW as well

Well I have a Wii U and WWHD. heheh

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
DanneSandin said:

Yup, it sucks, doesn't it? I would really love to have both games on my ALBW 3DS... would be so sweet. I guess you and me both need to get us a Wii U pronto. I actually wanna play through WW as well

Well I have a Wii U and WWHD. heheh

Oh you lucky bastard! I don't even know when I'm gonna get my Wii U... AND I have to upgrade my/buy a new PC as well. And all dem gaemz dat needs to be played...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Check out this enormous Zelda statue! Currently priced at $459.99!

From the site: "The entire piece measures 26" by 22" by 25", making it the perfect center piece to any collection and an absolute must-have for any Zelda collectors. It's sculpted from polystone resin, with all of the finer details finished and painted by hand, resulting in a truly stunning, individual product."

Source

Head over to Dorkly for a list of the 27 "most badass" pieces of Zelda fan art! Here's a taste:

Source

Veknoid_Outcast said:

*Updated October 13, 2014*

Hyrule Warriors Master Quest DLC arrives on October 16.

Here's what's included:

1) Five new Legend Mode scenarios

2) A new Adventure Mode map (Master Quest) with seven new 8-bit weapons and sixteen new alternatively-coloured costumes as rewards

3) A new weapon type for Link (Epona)

4) Two new costumes (Guardian of Time for Lana and Cia) 

Ooh....spoiler for me....I didn't know that Cia would become playable (or an alternate costume for Lana). I'll buy the DLC eventually but Bayonetta and Smash Bros come first. How much is the DLC?

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Around the Network
tolu619 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

*Updated October 13, 2014*

Hyrule Warriors Master Quest DLC arrives on October 16.

[...]

Here's what's included:

1) Five new Legend Mode scenarios

2) A new Adventure Mode map (Master Quest) with seven new 8-bit weapons and sixteen new alternatively-coloured costumes as rewards

3) A new weapon type for Link (Epona)

4) Two new costumes (Guardian of Time for Lana and Cia) 

Ooh....spoiler for me....I didn't know that Cia would become playable (or an alternate costume for Lana). I'll buy the DLC eventually but Bayonetta and Smash Bros come first. How much is the DLC?

Sorry for any spoilers  

Master Quest pack $7.99

Twilight Princess pack $7.99

Majora's Mask pack $7.99

Boss pack $2.99

Or you can buy all four in a season pass for $20 (comes with Dark Link costume).

Cia, Volga, and Wizzro as playable characters is free DLC.

I finally got around to going out to buy Hyrule Warriors today.

So I went to my local toy-store. Yes, toy-store. It seems dedicated video-game stores en most electronic stores are a dying breed here in the Netherlands, PS4 being successful or not, because they're closing left and right. I live in a densely populated area, in what Americans would call the 'suburbs' of a big city, but I need to take a 15 minute metro ride which costs way too much to a large shopping mall to find a game store. A big electronics store here too just closed it's doors. Do people not need televisions and washing machines anymore? I could of course just go to the city center and have no problem to find anything at all, but it's just too far away...

Anyway I went to the toy-store near here. Miraculously they have as much wall-space for WiiU as they have for PS4 (and twice as much for 3DS) and by the looks of it they finally took out those XBox/PS2/GameCube adds and replaced them for XBox One/PS4/WiiU adds, but still I found that Hyrule Warriors was sadly sold out. So I went to the next toy-store in an adjacent town. Pretty big town actually, but here also, no more electronics or video-game stores. All closed leaving a depressed looking retail space for rent behind. A toy-store it is. It needs a ten minute bike-ride from where I was through the cold, misty and windy Dutch fall season to reach it. Sadly for me though, Hyrule Warriors there, was also sold out.

So there I am, wasted a pointless half-an-hour bike ride and got nothing to show for it .

(Except for Guitar Hero for DS which I snatched for 3 Euro. There was 3 Euro lingering in my pocket and that was the only video-game related object I could buy for that amount of money, so I thought why not?)

S.Peelman said:

So I went to my local toy-store. Yes, toy-store. It seems dedicated video-game stores en most electronic stores are a dying breed here in the Netherlands, PS4 being successful or not, because they're closing left and right. I live in a densely populated area, in what Americans would call the 'suburbs' of a big city, but I need to take a 15 minute metro ride which costs way too much to a large shopping mall to find a game store. A big electronics store here too just closed it's doors. Do people not need televisions and washing machines anymore? I could of course just go to the city center and have no problem to find anything at all, but it's just too far away...

Anyway I went to the toy-store near here. Miraculously they have as much wall-space for WiiU as they have for PS4 (and twice as much for 3DS) and by the looks of it they finally took out those XBox/PS2/GameCube adds and replaced them for XBox One/PS4/WiiU adds, but still I found that Hyrule Warriors was sadly sold out. So I went to the next toy-store in an adjacent town. Pretty big town actually, but here also, no more electronics or video-game stores. All closed leaving a depressed looking retail space for rent behind. A toy-store it is. It needs a ten minute bike-ride from where I was through the cold, misty and windy Dutch fall season to reach it. Sadly for me though, Hyrule Warriors there, was also sold out.

So there I am, wasted a pointless half-an-hour bike ride and got nothing to show for it .

(Except for Guitar Hero for DS which I snatched for 3 Euro. There was 3 Euro lingering in my pocket and that was the only video-game related object I could buy for that amount of money, so I thought why not?)

Oh man, that stinks. Can you order online?

That's sad news about dedicated game stores shutting down. 

Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:

Oh man, that stinks. Can you order online?

That's sad news about dedicated game stores shutting down. 

Yeah I can .

Sometimes I do that, but usually I'll just go to a store because when I buy it I want to play it right away. Maybe I'll go to that shopping mall tomorrow or something. Or I'll just order it.

Anyway as recent as a year ago, I had plenty of choice here of where to buy video-games. In my area there was a small electronics store selling games, two toy-stores and one of those home-entertainment stores that sells movies, music, games and what-not. However only one toy-store remains. Similarly in that adjacent town I talked about, there was a huge multi-story electronics store selling everything from microwaves to underwater-camera's and of course hundreds of games, a home-entertainment store from the same chain as well as a Gamestop-style video-game store. Nothing remains except, again, a toy-store.

It's not like there aren't enough potential customers in these areas either, they just all seems to only buy clothing and shoes instead... Which sucks for me, because now all of a sudden I have to jump through hoops to get a game or go all the way to the city center (where some things regarding electronics and entertainment have also closed their doors recently and equally been replaced by clothing stores, but more than enough still remains).

It's a first world problem, but still .

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Head over to Dorkly for a list of the 27 "most badass" pieces of Zelda fan art! Here's a taste:

Source

Yup that's some badassery right there! Some times I wish Nintendo would take a cue from fan art, making the Zelda a tad darker and grimmer. Know what I really like with Zelda? Those sad stories/events you come across at times, like how skull kids are lost childern in the Lost Woods. That's actually... pretty damn sad when you think about it. All they wanna do is to have some human contact again and play, after being alone for such a long time

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.