By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.85M Units & TotK Sells 20.61M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 7 24.14%

A Link to the Past 11 37.93%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 4 13.79%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 13.79%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 2 6.90%

Other 1 3.45%

Total:29

In honor of Bayonetta 2's release, here's some cool concept art from her Link costume:

Here's the source, for more details.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Pavolink said:
So, I hope we see a Zelda HD trailer this year.

That would be great!

But I imagine Nintendo will keep it under wraps until E3 2015, which will function as the game's coming out party.

Will they really wait that long? The game will release next year, presumably, so I would think that Nintendo would want to build up some hype before E3. Isn't there usually a Nintendo Direct at the beginning of the year? I seem to remember there being one for the last two years. I think we'll see more Zelda then.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Pavolink said:
So, I hope we see a Zelda HD trailer this year.

That would be great!

But I imagine Nintendo will keep it under wraps until E3 2015, which will function as the game's coming out party.

Will they really wait that long? The game will release next year, presumably, so I would think that Nintendo would want to build up some hype before E3. Isn't there usually a Nintendo Direct at the beginning of the year? I seem to remember there being one for the last two years. I think we'll see more Zelda then.

Yes, but not this year, it was around december 18th or so. There Iwata announced Hyrule Warriors, so maybe this year at december or next one for january, or at least I hope so.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
DanneSandin said:

Yes, but not this year, it was around december 18th or so. There Iwata announced Hyrule Warriors, so maybe this year at december or next one for january, or at least I hope so.

Yeah Dec or Jan seem like a good month to have a Direct and show us more of Zelda U... I'm soooo looking forward to that!

DanneSandin said:

Yeah Dec or Jan seem like a good month to have a Direct and show us more of Zelda U... I'm soooo looking forward to that!

Me too. I'm tired of spin-off and remakes/ports. I want a real true Zelda game.

BTW, I hope (though I know it won't be) the game is more similar to the first or second Zelda than the Aonuma's Zeldas. Between ALTTP and ALBW I'll go with the epicness of ALTTP.

ALBW feels like a dumbed down version of ALTTP, just like TP from OoT.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
DanneSandin said:

BTW, I hope (though I know it won't be) the game is more similar to the first or second Zelda than the Aonuma's Zeldas. Between ALTTP and ALBW I'll go with the epicness of ALTTP.

Well, you did get ALBW last year, that's gotta count for something, right? ;)

Yeah, I totally agree. I want something aking to the original Zelda, but in 3D; a more focus on exploration and combat, and less about finishing dungeons in a certain order to upgrade your gear.

I'm ashamed to admit that I've never played ALTTP =/ It's on my to do list though...

DanneSandin said:
Pavolink said:
DanneSandin said:

Well, you did get ALBW last year, that's gotta count for something, right? ;)

Yeah, I totally agree. I want something aking to the original Zelda, but in 3D; a more focus on exploration and combat, and less about finishing dungeons in a certain order to upgrade your gear.

I'm ashamed to admit that I've never played ALTTP =/ It's on my to do list though...

You must do as soon as possible. Playing ALBW makes you see how wonderful was ALTTP. The story is one of the best in the Zelda series.

Pavolink said:

You must do as soon as possible. Playing ALBW makes you see how wonderful was ALTTP. The story is one of the best in the Zelda series.

Yeah, I wish they'd release a VC version for the 3DS! Wouldn't that make sense? Having ALBW and ALTTP on the same console? I'll get it when I get a Wii U though, for sure. By all accounts, one of the best games ever.

DanneSandin said:
Pavolink said:

Yeah, I wish they'd release a VC version for the 3DS! Wouldn't that make sense? Having ALBW and ALTTP on the same console? I'll get it when I get a Wii U though, for sure. By all accounts, one of the best games ever.

Wait, is it only on Wii U? Nooooo! I was planning to download in my 3DZelda machine

Pavolink said:
DanneSandin said:

Wait, is it only on Wii U? Nooooo! I was planning to download in my 3DZelda machine

Yup, it sucks, doesn't it? I would really love to have both games on my ALBW 3DS... would be so sweet. I guess you and me both need to get us a Wii U pronto. I actually wanna play through WW as well