By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 6 24.00%

A Link to the Past 10 40.00%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 3 12.00%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 16.00%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.00%

Other 1 4.00%

Total:25
thetonestarr said:
TomaTito said:

Whenever I try to use stasis on trunks... it always goes in the wrong direction

Yeah, you need the bomb to be perfectly aligned below it. I wonder how many attempts in that video actually was.

The only tower that was any trouble for me was the one with the lake and the wizrobes surrounding it.

You mean the mud lake, right? That one was interesting, I went to a nearby hill and glided my way to the base of the tower. Even then one of them would still follow me up the tower xD

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
thetonestarr said:

Yeah, you need the bomb to be perfectly aligned below it. I wonder how many attempts in that video actually was.

The only tower that was any trouble for me was the one with the lake and the wizrobes surrounding it.

You mean the mud lake, right? That one was interesting, I went to a nearby hill and glided my way to the base of the tower. Even then one of them would still follow me up the tower xD

Nah, I think you're thinking of the Woodland Tower, over next to Death Mountain and the Lost Woods (still hate how those are next to each other like that).

I'm talking about the Ridgeland Tower, near Thundra Plateau. I just couldn't ever keep the damn yellow wizrobes from noticing me for the longest time, and I had a hard time facing them.

Granted, that's because I was trying to do a bunch of shrines and get all the towers before I did ANY story, so I was accomplishing all of this off of 4 and 5 hearts. I'm at 30 hearts now and it's a breeze to do absolutely everything. Can even fight Ganon without any revives and minimal food consumption (maxed guardian armor + triple damage reduction is a beautiful thing).

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
TomaTito said:

Nah, I think you're thinking of the Woodland Tower, over next to Death Mountain and the Lost Woods (still hate how those are next to each other like that).

I'm talking about the Ridgeland Tower, near Thundra Plateau. I just couldn't ever keep the damn yellow wizrobes from noticing me for the longest time, and I had a hard time facing them.

Granted, that's because I was trying to do a bunch of shrines and get all the towers before I did ANY story, so I was accomplishing all of this off of 4 and 5 hearts. I'm at 30 hearts now and it's a breeze to do absolutely everything. Can even fight Ganon without any revives and minimal food consumption (maxed guardian armor + triple damage reduction is a beautiful thing).

Fuck, I jumbled them up, it's the Ridgeland Tower as you mentioned. I didn't go in the water due to the Wiz/Li-zards, maybe that's why I thought it was mud now... dunno.

I did the same, decided to unlock all the towers early in the game. Initially I just played with 3 hearts until I had a full extra stamina, then all in hearts. But something like the Gale power up would have been useful for these towers.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

E3 has come and gone, and now we know a little bit more about the Zelda: BotW DLC.

DLC #1, "Master Trials," arrives June 30. It includes Trial of the Sword, Master Mode, Hero's Path, Travel Medallion, Korok Mask, and eight new armors.

DLC #2, "The Champions' Ballad," arrives this holiday. It looks to have new story/dungeon content and maybe new playable characters.

Are you getting DLC #1, #2, both, or neither?

Around the Network

Poll results:

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Poll results:

Pretty good numbers for BotW!

Signature goes here!

Deserved numbers on the poll, BoTW is not the best in every single aspect but as a whole is the definitive Zelda experience no contest.

Akira Himekawa is coming to NY Comic Con! I'm going this year so I'll try to set something signed :)

http://image.email-reedexpo.com/lib/fe661570756602747214/m/1/Akira_01.png" width="620" height="505">

Wtf the's a damn Lynel taking a stroll on the Plateau in Master Mode difficulty.