By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 6 24.00%

A Link to the Past 10 40.00%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 3 12.00%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 16.00%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.00%

Other 1 4.00%

Total:25

While I love that drag-Link, I probably won't buy this game; it simply doesn't look all that interesting to me

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
While I love that drag-Link, I probably won't buy this game; it simply doesn't look all that interesting to me

What kills me is the lack of two-player multiplayer. I was super pumped to play this with my wife (Zelda is one of the few series we both love) and then I found out it was impossible without a third person.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
DanneSandin said:

What kills me is the lack of two-player multiplayer. I was super pumped to play this with my wife (Zelda is one of the few series we both love) and then I found out it was impossible without a third person.

Yeah, thats just dumb; why do Nintendo always LIMIT the options?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

S.Peelman said:
^^
Lol, oh man this is so going to be one of my least favorite Zelda games. I mean what were they thinking?

Right now the bottom three as I rank them are; 15: Phantom Hourglass, 16: The Minish Cap and 17: Four Swords. Never played Four Swords Adventures but I guess you can boot off Phantom Hourglass and put it in 15th instead. As it looks now, this new game Triforce Heroes (god the name alone still pains me) will probably fall between The Minish Cap and Four Swords into second to last place. The race is on!

The Minish Cap was great. I don't mind the cross-dressing/ridiculous costumes as I won't be forced to wear them.

Triforce Heroes looks so disappointing so far. I probably won't end up buying it tbh.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

So going from your thread title, I'm wondering if the 3DS will have more retail Zelda releases than any other console? There'll be 5 in total.

the_dark_lewd said:
So going from your thread title, I'm wondering if the 3DS will have more retail Zelda releases than any other console? There'll be 5 in total.

2 remakes and 2 spin-offs. The other one...Well you know my opinion.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

the_dark_lewd said:

Let's see...

• NES: 2 (2 main games)
  • SNES: 1 (1 main game)
  • GameBoy: 4 (GB: 1 main game, GBC: 2 main games, 1 remaster)
  • N64: 2 (2 main games)
  • GameCube: 3 (3 main games (I'm not counting the Collector's Disc or OoTMQ))
  • GameBoy Advance: 4 (2 main games, 3 remasters (1 remaster and 1 main game released on a single cart))
  • DS: 4 (2 main games, 2 spin-offs (1 spin-off only released in JP, 1 spin-off released only in JP and EU))
  • Wii: 3 (2 main games, 1 spin-off)
  • 3DS: 5 (2 main games, 2 remakes, 1 spin-off (because Triforce Heroes is named 'TLoZ', counted as a main game)
  • WiiU: 2 (1 remaster, 1 spin-off (main game not yet counted due to lack of knowledge))
I don't think I forgot any. But yes, it seems 3DS is now the system with the most Zelda related retail releases. Which on paper would be good, but I agree in practice there's probably too much that's questionable...

S.Peelman said:

Let's see...

• NES: 2 (2 main games)
  • SNES: 1 (1 main game)
  • GameBoy: 4 (GB: 1 main game, GBC: 2 main games, 1 remaster)
  • N64: 2 (2 main games)
  • GameCube: 3 (3 main games (I'm not counting the Collector's Disc or OoTMQ))
  • GameBoy Advance: 4 (2 main games, 3 remasters (1 remaster and 1 main game released on a single cart))
  • DS: 4 (2 main games, 2 spin-offs (1 spin-off only released in JP, 1 spin-off released only in JP and EU))
  • Wii: 3 (2 main games, 1 spin-off)
  • 3DS: 5 (2 main games, 2 remakes, 1 spin-off (because Triforce Heroes is named 'TLoZ', counted as a main game)
  • WiiU: 2 (1 remaster, 1 spin-off (main game not yet counted due to lack of knowledge))
I don't think I forgot any. But yes, it seems 3DS is now the system with the most Zelda related retail releases. Which on paper would be good, but I agree in practice there's probably too much that's questionable...

You know what would be fun? Ranking the Nintendo systems by their library of Zelda games :)

Just updated the poll! Which Nintendo system has the best collection of Zelda games?