By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 6 24.00%

A Link to the Past 10 40.00%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 3 12.00%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 16.00%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.00%

Other 1 4.00%

Total:25
Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:

Let's see...

• NES: 2 (2 main games)
  • SNES: 1 (1 main game)
  • GameBoy: 4 (GB: 1 main game, GBC: 2 main games, 1 remaster)
  • N64: 2 (2 main games)
  • GameCube: 3 (3 main games (I'm not counting the Collector's Disc or OoTMQ))
  • GameBoy Advance: 4 (2 main games, 3 remasters (1 remaster and 1 main game released on a single cart))
  • DS: 4 (2 main games, 2 spin-offs (1 spin-off only released in JP, 1 spin-off released only in JP and EU))
  • Wii: 3 (2 main games, 1 spin-off)
  • 3DS: 5 (2 main games, 2 remakes, 1 spin-off (because Triforce Heroes is named 'TLoZ', counted as a main game)
  • WiiU: 2 (1 remaster, 1 spin-off (main game not yet counted due to lack of knowledge))
I don't think I forgot any. But yes, it seems 3DS is now the system with the most Zelda related retail releases. Which on paper would be good, but I agree in practice there's probably too much that's questionable...

You know what would be fun? Ranking the Nintendo systems by their library of Zelda games :)

That's pretty hard .

To me I guess N64 wins by default because it has OoT. 3DS has it as well, but it's not the same, it's not the original, but does it being there still put the system over something else? SNES has a good game for sure, better than most, but the poor system only has one release. Where to put it?

This needs some time thinking over, adding points to games and stuff like that .

Around the Network

1. Nintendo 64 - Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask
2. Wii - Twilight Princess/Skyward Sword
3. GameCube - The Wind Waker/Twilight Princess
4. SNES - A Link to the Past
5. NES - TLOZ / Zelda II
6. 3DS - A Link Between Worlds
7. GBA - Minish Cap / Four Swords
8. GB - Link's Awakening
9. GBC - Oracle of Ages/Seasons

Has not played DS games. And Wii U, well...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Alright I got it.

10. WiiU
9. GameBoy Advance
8. 3DS
7. DS
6. GameCube
5. NES
4. SNES
3. Wii
2. GameBoy/GameBoy Color
1. Nintendo 64

@poll: does that include all the remasters and remakes and whatnot, or just original releases?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

So, apparently the Symphony of the Goddesses Master Quest this october on NY will feature music from GAMES yet-to-be-released
???

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/symphony-of-the-goddesses-performance-to-feature-yet-to-be-realeased-games

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
So, apparently the Symphony of the Goddesses Master Quest this october on NY will feature music from GAMES yet-to-be-released
???

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/symphony-of-the-goddesses-performance-to-feature-yet-to-be-realeased-games

Whaaaat?! Hopefully theyll show some new footage to the yet-to-be-released game :D

DanneSandin said:
Pavolink said:
???

Whaaaat?! Hopefully theyll show some new footage to the yet-to-be-released game :D

We know this is for sure Triforce Heroes, but mayyyybeeee?!... Am I naive to believe?

Pavolink said:
DanneSandin said:

We know this is for sure Triforce Heroes, but mayyyybeeee?!... ARE WE naive to believe?

Maybe we are... probably... yes, yes we are :P But man, that would be so cool! Imagine getting a NEW trailer for Zelda U AT THE CONCERT!! Dat live reaction!!!

DanneSandin said:
Pavolink said:
DanneSandin said:

We know this is for sure Triforce Heroes, but mayyyybeeee?!... ARE WE naive to believe?

Maybe we are... probably... yes, yes we are :P But man, that would be so cool! Imagine getting a NEW trailer for Zelda U AT THE CONCERT!! Dat live reaction!!!

That's what I've thinking! And I promise to not blame Nintendo if this doesn't happens this time! But would be so cool!

If we're including re-releases and ports, I imagine Wii U and 3DS would have to be on top. Not really sure why someone would pick N64 if the 3DS has both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask in addition to new games like ALBW and virtual console releases.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread