By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 6 24.00%

A Link to the Past 10 40.00%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 3 12.00%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 16.00%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.00%

Other 1 4.00%

Total:25
Pavolink said:
DanneSandin said:

Seems pretty plausable actually. I'm having a hrd time seeing it in the first half of 2016, so that makes sense

I really doubt Nintendo wants to release the game without beign firstly at least in a single E3. Also, it's pretty clear that this gen with those disastrous sales they need to gain more profits and amiibo, DLC and limited editions are their best bets. I wouldn't even be surprised if those "new incredible posibilities" that Aonuma mentioned are DLC.

can you be more negative.. and who would delay a game because of dlc ? that would be the worst idea ever.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

I agree, I'm also not expecting the game before holiday 2016 anymore either. Not sure about it being ported to NX as well though...

S.Peelman said:
I agree, I'm also not expecting the game before holiday 2016 anymore either. Not sure about it being ported to NX as well though...

The NX port is in the air. Just speculation considering the Twilight Princess coincidences. About the release date, well, they have released all the new Zeldas since 2006 on holiday season. No, since Ocarina of Time. The Wind Waker was the exception on the overseas but in Japan was released at Holiday 2002.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
S.Peelman said:

The NX port is in the air. Just speculation considering the Twilight Princess coincidences. About the release date, well, they have released all the new Zeldas since 2006 on holiday season. No, since Ocarina of Time. The Wind Waker was the exception on the overseas but in Japan was released at Holiday 2002.

Yeah depends on when NX releases and what it is in the first place I guess. Thing is I don't see NX releasing next year already, but I also don't see them delaying Zelda U for two years. So I'm not sure yet what to think.

They could make a 'remaster' for NX a year later or something though because that's all the rage now... Kind of hope it won't come to NX in any capacity because that kind of diminishes the whole reason I got a WiiU in the first place .

S.Peelman said:
Pavolink said:

Yeah depends on when NX releases and what it is in the first place I guess. Thing is I don't see NX releasing next year already, but I also don't see them delaying Zelda U for two years. So I'm not sure yet what to think.

They could make a 'remaster' for NX a year later or something though because that's all the rage now... Kind of hope it won't come to NX in any capacity because that kind of diminishes the whole reason I got a WiiU in the first place .

That's basically a great part of the rage against the delay. If they end porting to NX, just like Twilight Princess from the GameCube to the Wii, it will means no new Zelda game for this console. But we don't simply know anything.

As far as I'm concern, they could release a new remake (Twilight Princess HD) next year and delay Zelda HD for 2017. Or they can release the game in January 2016. That's another part of this problem: the game is not going to be showed at this E3 and is delayed to god knows when. Right now, every crazy speculation theory could be right.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
S.Peelman said:

That's basically a great part of the rage against the delay. If they end porting to NX, just like Twilight Princess from the GameCube to the Wii, it will means no new Zelda game for this console. But we don't simply know anything.

As far as I'm concern, they could release a new remake (Twilight Princess HD) next year and delay Zelda HD for 2017. Or they can release the game in January 2016. That's another part of this problem: the game is not going to be showed at this E3 and is delayed to god knows when. Right now, every crazy speculation theory could be right.

The not knowing is frustrating indeed. On GameCube I wasn't so bummed out because we did already have Wind Waker on it, an original game and we knew what would happen in the future. I agree not being at E3 points towards a delay on the longer term sadly.

Personally, I can do without a new remake for a while. Not that I wouldn't buy it though. I'm hoping for a TPHD as a launch title for the next system, should look amazing, and Zelda U still being 'U' but yeah at this point anyone's speculation could turn out being true.

Price Cuts at Club Nintendo, Zelda Merchandise Discounted

If anyone has any coins left and wants to snag a Zelda-themed item, head over to Club Nintendo. Many of the items that went for 600 or 800 coins are now greatly reduced.

The Majora's Mask messenger bag is, unfortunately, sold out. But the puzzle and pouch are still available. A word of warning to potential puzzle buyers: the puzzle pieces come in a flimsy pouch, not a proper box.

I spend my last Club Nintendo Stars on a copy of Link's Awakening for 3DS VC. Physical rewards on EU store I would have wanted were either gone or way too expensive. Luckily I know I won't regret this game, because I think it's the #5 best game ever made! Also, I now own it three times; on GameBoy, on GameBoy Color and on 3DS.

Also, my progress on Majora's Mask 3D is kind of slow, I'm halfway through the Great Bay Temple. However, the Beaver race in Great Bay on top of the waterfall made it painfully clear to me that the N64's analogue stick is way more precise than the 3DS's circle pad... That part didn't exactly go smoothly for me lol .

S.Peelman said:
I spend my last Club Nintendo Stars on a copy of Link's Awakening for 3DS VC. Physical rewards on EU store I would have wanted were either gone or way too expensive. Luckily I know I won't regret this game, because I think it's the #5 best game ever made! Also, I now own it three times; on GameBoy, on GameBoy Color and on 3DS.

Also, my progress on Majora's Mask 3D is kind of slow, I'm halfway through the Great Bay Temple. However, the Beaver race in Great Bay on top of the waterfall made it painfully clear to me that the N64's analogue stick is way more precise than the 3DS's circle pad... That part didn't exactly go smoothly for me lol .

That's a loyal fan, right there!  

Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:

That's a loyal fan, right there!  

Yes, well, if I have one goal (realistically anyway, other than getting back that M82-demo unit, not that I'm actively persuing this or any goal) in collecting games it's to one day own every version of every Zelda game. Just because I could. LA is hereby complete then I suppose.