By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Weekly Handheld Hardware Prediction Sales! Winner Chandler~Mavis

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
tbone51 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i'm srry Tbone but i can't make a prediction because of the current state of the market. can't get a read on it.

im doing this every week, a new thread comes every month also. This week is hard but next week and wee after should be good for estimating! Keep an eye on this! Thanks

yea same problem but i'll humor you.

3ds: 160-185K

PS3: 120K

360: 60-100k

the rest 28-40k

see you can do it lol. I need exact number for vita and 3ds only if you choose to enter! ok...!

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
142 k 3DS

23.7 k Vita

Just give me 20 points already.

we'll see... we'll see.......

tbone51 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
tbone51 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i'm srry Tbone but i can't make a prediction because of the current state of the market. can't get a read on it.

im doing this every week, a new thread comes every month also. This week is hard but next week and wee after should be good for estimating! Keep an eye on this! Thanks

Vita, DS, Wii 28-40k

see you can do it lol. I need exact number for vita and 3ds only if you choose to enter! ok...!

nope average only.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
tbone51 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
tbone51 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Vita, DS, Wii 28-40k

nope average only.

better predict exact numbers next week then! It should be easier predicting than this week.

tbone51 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
tbone51 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
tbone51 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Vita, DS, Wii 28-40k

nope average only.

better predict exact numbers next week then! It should be easier predicting than this week.

hmmmm srry it won't happen. i think this wk will be interesting though. everything but Vita may be up. Feb. might be down. 

3ds 120k in Feb.,PS3 and 360 below 100k. anyway there's a 0% chance you'll get exact numbers from me in this market.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
tbone51 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
tbone51 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
tbone51 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Vita, DS, Wii 28-40k

nope average only.

hmmmm srry it won't happen. i think this wk will be interesting though. everything but Vita may be up. Feb. might be down. 

3ds 120k in Feb.,PS3 and 360 below 100k. anyway there's a 0% chance you'll get exact numbers from me in this market.

3DS should have a great week ending feb 9th. I think i'll go with 300k! Why? Fire emblem NoA and DQ VII japan! anyway just come back and chec on the predictions! Good luck with your *close* predictions lol!

tbone51 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
tbone51 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
tbone51 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
tbone51 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Vita, DS, Wii 28-40k

nope average only.

3DS should have a great week ending feb 9th. I think i'll go with 300k! Why? Fire emblem NoA and DQ VII japan! anyway just come back and chec on the predictions! Good luck with your *close* predictions lol!

will do. you may be right about 3ds. i still don't know what's coming out in the wks to come. i don't look at preorder chartz

For the next 3 years on a mostly weekly basis.....................

3DS to outsell Vita by 5 to 1 minimum.

And theres still 3DS pokemon, zelda & more mario to come......... this will end in a massacre.

3DS: 181.424
Vita: 27.483

3DS = 200,000 or so (because of Fire Emblem: Awekening with its crazy awesome graphics & Pokémon MD & X & Y & Monster Hunter 3 definitive version in 3D & Localization of some of the least selling Japanese games, like "Project X Zone")

Vita= probably 26,000 or around that area.