By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mass Effect Fans Strike Back at Reporter

As a result we should boycott Amazon.com. The hardcore video gamer is a powerful consumer. Our $$$ will speak louder than our words ever can. If it is not with us, than it is against us.

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

Around the Network

they put them back up now...brutal. See vilification.

WTF? first Amazon removes the reviews, then they put it back, and now they've removed it again.

Amazon does this pretty frequently. If a comments or review section is too flamey, they will pull it, remove the offensive stuff, then put it on. If the comments flare up again it is removed altogether.

Anyone remembers the reviews for Joke Thompson's books? lol.

What I really hope is Ms Lawrence learns video games are not a quick & easy source of news. Like any other subject, you need to do some research and you need to get as much information as you can before you open your mouth and make a fool of yourself.

Then again, she works for Faux News. SENSATION!

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

ROFL, this is harsh..

but..

She desrves all she is getting

Next time she'll think twice b4 running her mouth on a subject she knows nothing about.

Hopefully she learns from this lesson :)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Stuff like this makes me proud to be on the internet.

Awwww, PArokki you look so cute in that avatar of yours :D (i'm sick and running a temperature of over 38 C. don't blame me for being irrational....)

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

contact her by email here: http://cooperlawrenceshow.1079thelink.com/contact/email.cfm?ID=42

and here:

cooper@cooperlawrenceshow.com

More Info:

PUBLICIST / TV APPEARANCES
Susan Blond Inc.
Jaime Cassavechia
Associate Vice President
Fifty West 57th Street
14th Floor
New York, NY 10019
T: 212.333.7728 ext. 108
F: 212.262.1373
jaimec@susanblondinc.com

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

I'm actually surprised they didn't get to her sooner. And really, who names their daughter Cooper?

And jcp234 - your quote is from Roan.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
I'm actually surprised they didn't get to her sooner. And really, who names their daughter Cooper?

And jcp234 - your quote is from Roan.

WOW! I'm impressed!

U sir, just made my day!