By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGLeaks: Orbis unveiled!

Blacksaber said:
NiKKoM said:
ethomaz said:
NiKKoM said:
So it's over 9000?

At least 10x more powerful than PS360 for sure .

Well since we have Krillin as the WiiU

Atleast the Wii U isn't Yamcha.

well i honestly couldn't imagine wht Yamcha would be at this point with Wiiu to Vita selling about the same ww. shall we go back 1 gen. and say GC lol?

OT: so this bad boy is powerful. i guess a $350 console is to much to ask for. i'm content with this if true.

Around the Network

platformmaster918 said:

wow...that would destroy WiiU sales given these specs (I love Nintendo but damn they would have to do a price drop).  I just hope they have either a BC SKU or a BC attachment as I would love to have everything on one box (have all my PSone and 2 games on HD collections or digital now).  I wouldn't even mind if it cost $100 since I can sell my 500gb PS3 for at least $150 even after a price drop.

The Wii U hardware is overpriced because the Pad... without it the cost for Nintendo is near $200 (or even less).

pezus said:
I think $350 is not going to happen tbh lol. $400 minimum, with Europe getting screwed as usual.

yeah well you guys will get way better PS+ games as we discussed earlier so they'll make it up to you

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

ethomaz said:

platformmaster918 said:

wow...that would destroy WiiU sales given these specs (I love Nintendo but damn they would have to do a price drop).  I just hope they have either a BC SKU or a BC attachment as I would love to have everything on one box (have all my PSone and 2 games on HD collections or digital now).  I wouldn't even mind if it cost $100 since I can sell my 500gb PS3 for at least $150 even after a price drop.

The Wii U hardware is overpriced because the Pad... without it the cost for Nintendo is near $200 (or even less).

yeah I know that's why I'm crossing my fingers for a basic PS4 controller (that and I love DS).  I only want it bigger, Vita dpad, and triggers which doesn't cost anything extra.  If you ask me they should get rid of sixaxis since no one uses it and they could cut costs since they have Move now.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

ethomaz said:

platformmaster918 said:

The parts in the box are prob. around 200$ if bought in large quantiy.. perhaps a bit less. But the pad is a cost-changer.

To be able to have better parts allround, you cannot try and change the game (do something crazy, VR, super screen controler) without geting outside of the price safe-zone.. i wouldn't go for a console that costs me like 400$+ (cause it would mean 400€) thats more than my old car cost me..

I hope that it won't be too expensive and has some unique cool stuff.. so I have a reason for getting one other than "catch em' all"..

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

riderz13371 said:

10X more powerful seriously Etho? Damn don't lie to me!!

The Fusion A10-5800K (the top one in the market) have a GPU with 386 shadders... we are talking here with a GPU at least 3x  more powerful than A10-5800k without hardware otmizations ans the customizations for consoles.

The A10-5800K GPU is 3x more powerful than GPU into 360.

The mostly important part that I didn't get in the first time...

The GPU have 18 CUs with 14 used for graphics and 4 used for CPU (GPGPU).

Andrespetmonkey said:
Good CPU
Great GPU
Very fast RAM

Right?

Yup, it is pretty much the same as the Durango leaked specs except for the difference in ram types. These consoles are going to be awesome and will most likely be priced between $400-$499

maverick40 said:

Yup, it is pretty much the same as the Durango leaked specs except for the difference in ram types. These consoles are going to be awesome and will most likely be priced between $400-$499

Well the Durang specs have a weak GPU plus "special sauce".

Nem said:

That thing will cost a fortune if its only shipped with a 500Gb Hard drive.

I wonder if having 8 threads means it will be backwards compatible with the PS3?

by the time the PS4 ships 500gb probably will be the smallest hdd size still in manufacturing (atleast as 3.5'' - they might use 2.5'' again though), so it will probably cost Sony only $2-4 more than say a 320 or 250GB