By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New 'Killzone Mercenary' Details Surface; Like A Portable 'Killzone 3'

JayWood2010 said:
Itll be interesting to see how good this title is lol Let me put it this way, Killzone 2 is the game that got me to buy the PS3. it would be kind of funny if Mercenary was the game that got me to buy the Vita lol I mean i know ill buy it eventually. It just depends on what game will push me to buy it.

Well let's hope there is a bundle out there somewhere.....with a custom killzone orange and black color scheme or rear touchpad Killzone logo design like they did with call of duty.

Though I'm not really sure how many of these they made....because they weren't really advertising them as part of the bundles I saw in the US.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

i want it now.

Chark said:
JayWood2010 said:
Itll be interesting to see how good this title is lol Let me put it this way, Killzone 2 is the game that got me to buy the PS3. it would be kind of funny if Mercenary was the game that got me to buy the Vita lol I mean i know ill buy it eventually. It just depends on what game will push me to buy it.

Well let's hope there is a bundle out there somewhere.....with a custom killzone orange and black color scheme or rear touchpad Killzone logo design like they did with call of duty.

Though I'm not really sure how many of these they made....because they weren't really advertising them as part of the bundles I saw in the US.

That would actually be pretty cool.  I just hope its a good game.  I really like killzone i think it has a lot of potential.  i was kind of let down with KZ3 :/

Fuck yeah I really want this game! Big Killzone fan!

M.U.G.E.N said:
bananaking21 said:
angelocp said:
the release date will be announced this wednesday...!!! oh yeah!

how are you people knowing all this?!!!

Follow the official thread man :D we got you covered on all news, rumors etc etc

Pshhh. Stop advertising your thread. Trololol!

Anyway, I think Killzone mercenary will be a solid game. I hope Sony advertise and bundle this game. Not just a bundle but a Limited edition Vita just like the soul sacrifice vita. SCEA and SCEE go for it.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Pshhh. Stop advertising your thread. Trololol!

Anyway, I think Killzone mercenary will be a solid game. I hope Sony advertise and bundle this game. Not just a bundle but a Limited edition Vita just like the soul sacrifice vita. SCEA and SCEE go for it.

:P Just trying to spread the love man

and yea some limited edition bundles would help a great deal for sure so I hope sony go for it with at least a few games out this year

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Glad to see it's looking pretty good. Tearaway looks fantastic as well. I know the Vita gets a lot of hate but it has a lot of promise in its future. Everyone I know that owns one (online and real life) love the thing.

It'll never be as popular/sell as well as the 3DS but that doesn't mean it's inferior in anyway. I don't understand why people assume sales=quality. That isn't true in all cases. Price and marketing hurt the Vita, but quality was never a problem with the handheld.

I play my friends all the time and I have a lot of fun with it. I'll be getting one sometime in the future and I can't wait for Killzone, Tearaway, and Soul Sacrifice.

I'm throwing money at the links but nothing is happening D:

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

I'm so hyped for this game. Never played KZ2 and KZ3. But KZ: Mercenary looks solid. Take my money!

simply the greatest

PSN ID : RisingChristo

I like the sound of those "crispy" textures.