By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New 'Killzone Mercenary' Details Surface; Like A Portable 'Killzone 3'

bananaking21 said:
angelocp said:
the release date will be announced this wednesday...!!! oh yeah!

how are you people knowing all this?!!!

Follow the official thread man :D we got you covered on all news, rumors etc etc

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

If there going to do the unit 13 thing with just 3 star missions I hope they put a good story in there to keep it interesting.

This is great stuff. I can't wait to play Killzone: M. Some of my friends are on the fence about the Vita. This will be the title to win them over I am sure. :)

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Fantastic if all true.

This and tearaway could end up being the games that makes me buy the system.

Around the Network
Corey said:
This and tearaway could end up being the games that makes me buy the system.

+ Soul Sacrifice and Warriors Lair!

So we don't know when this game is releasing yet, but they already had a decent amount of work ready to showcase at last E3. Nihilistic made that Call of Duty game in 5 months. It's been 7 months since E3, add some for making what they had and some more until release and they will have been making this game for over a year plus, easy. That much development by a team like Guerrilla and we are in for some fun.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
So we don't know when this game is releasing yet, but they already had a decent amount of work ready to showcase at last E3. Nihilistic made that Call of Duty game in 5 months. It's been 7 months since E3, add some for making what they had and some more until release and they will have been making this game for over a year plus, easy. That much development by a team like Guerrilla and we are in for some fun.

I think that after Resistance and CoD Sony decided not to put any kind of time pressure on them. I mean, at this point the next FPS finally has to be a good one. Delaying it for even 3 months will hurt the Vita less than KZ becoming another game that every gamer launghs at.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
Chark said:

I think that after Resistance and CoD Sony decided not to put any kind of time pressure on them. I mean, at this point the next FPS finally has to be a good one. Delaying it for even 3 months will hurt the Vita less than KZ becoming another game that every gamer launghs at.

I think after Resistance and CoD Sony told them to get the f*ck out LOL. 

Sounds awesome. I Platinumed KZ3 and its one of my favorite FPS this gen.

If this game is even close to as good as Killzone 3 was then I'll be plenty happy