By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Team ICO'S PS3 projects FIRST PIC!!!

ICO and SOTC are two games I would see as being as close to perfect as you can get.

While there's not a lot there it does speak to the same use of art direction, light and shadow and atmosphere that is one of these games unique elements.

Hopefully this is the gentle start of a measured release of info regarding the game.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:
I hope it's something new and not an exact continuation of SoTC or ICO. The only thing I'm sure of is that the details of the story and such are probably going to be extremely vague and I kind of like that aspect of the stories.

I'm sure it will be related to Ico and SotC much like they are related to each other.

I'm sure they'll be related, but I'd hope that it's not like a direct sequel to Ico or SoTC

Art is nice,
graphics just ok,
But game wil be AWESOME! =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

yay more people over hyped over a chain..
i wont blame u..u ppl are desperate for good games, and good games are scarce on ur system. This is why.. u get overhyped.. for a chain.. Reminds of how a game named Halo sold so well :)

Around the Network
MeowTheMouse said:
i wont blame u..u ppl are desperate for good games, and good games are scarce on ur system. This is why.. u get overhyped.. for a chain.. Reminds of how a game named Halo sold so well :)

It's not nice to troll.

Just so you know. 

Dolla Dolla said:
MeowTheMouse said:

It's not nice to troll.

Just so you know. 

its not trolling its a fact.. im not talking about "ooh u didnt see what are we gonna get in 2008!!"
Give me ONE REASON.. JUST ONE.. reason.. to why get over hyped over a chain ?

^ wow you're a jerk. We are excited to see that there is actually something going on. and we have good imaginations. that is all.

MeowTheMouse said:
Dolla Dolla said:
MeowTheMouse said:

It's not nice to troll.

Just so you know.

its not trolling its a fact.. im not talking about "ooh u didnt see what are we gonna get in 2008!!"
Give me ONE REASON.. JUST ONE.. reason.. to why get over hyped over a chain ?

Cause it's Team ICO BITCH!

MeowTheMouse said:

This is the part where you were trolling.....since you seem to be confused on the matter (hint...it's the part I bolded nice and easily readable just for you ^^)

On topic: always nice to see something from Team Ico, always love their games and I hope they live up to my expectation.