By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wild Card Round Part 1] *Countdown* SSB4 !

Who Is the Best Choice To Be In SSB4?(Top 2 Advance)

Baby Mario+Luigi 16 36.36%

Zoroark 6 13.64%

Balloon Fighter 6 13.64%

Barbara 1 2.27%

Welt 0 0%

Waluigi 5 11.36%

Bandana Dee 4 9.09%

Black Shadow 3 6.82%

Total:41
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

I never played EarthBound, or Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World, but I still had to vote for Emil due to my love for Tales games and their amazing art style.

i had to include Emil, but Lloyd irving has the best chance imo as the only third party character (megaman used to be but Namco Bandai is helping and would be a F U to there face if not one of there own characters lol)... Also got Geno and Mallow in later! Geno is my most wanted character! I kno for you too

If Geno was a character....that would just be epic, but I don't see it happening, Nintendo is pushing for their own Mario RPG's (Paper Mario & Mario&Luigi) so if anything, Paper Mario could be a character, but I doubt it even that.

Honestly, I'd be happy if they just returned MewTwo, or brought Riley from Metroid in. Maybe make Riley a boss since she is so big.

Shulk is probably my most wanted, actually mgiht make it in, character.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

I never played EarthBound, or Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World, but I still had to vote for Emil due to my love for Tales games and their amazing art style.

i had to include Emil, but Lloyd irving has the best chance imo as the only third party character (megaman used to be but Namco Bandai is helping and would be a F U to there face if not one of there own characters lol)... Also got Geno and Mallow in later! Geno is my most wanted character! I kno for you too

If Geno was a character....that would just be epic, but I don't see it happening, Nintendo is pushing for their own Mario RPG's (Paper Mario & Mario&Luigi) so if anything, Paper Mario could be a character, but I doubt it even that.

Honestly, I'd be happy if they just returned MewTwo, or brought Riley from Metroid in. Maybe make Riley a boss since she is so big.

you never kno, but i wont expect him! Shulk has a good chance! Monolith is an excellent developer (and retro studios) that deserve praise! Depending on when X comes out i say shulk or the Main character fron X (wii u) will make the cut!

tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

you never kno, but i wont expect him! Shulk has a good chance! Monolith is an excellent developer (and retro studios) that deserve praise! Depending on when X comes out i say shulk or the Main character fron X (wii u) will make the cut!

I agree

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Michael-5 said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

I agree

Being on a most likely scale of terms of newcomers in SSB4! Top 5 (not my top 5 but most realistic) that will appear is Shulk/(X new character), Bowser Jr (He is so popular now and is bowser's Diddy Kong), Zoroark/Gen 6th pokemon, Little Mac/Takamaru (west and east representatives), and Isaac/Mattew from Golden Sun! Oh yea i forget zelda character! Ghirahim!

tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

I agree

Being on a most likely scale of terms of newcomers in SSB4! Top 5 (not my top 5 but most realistic) that will appear is Shulk/(X new character), Bowser Jr (He is so popular now and is bowser's Diddy Kong), Zoroark/Gen 6th pokemon, Little Mac/Takamaru (west and east representatives), and Isaac/Mattew from Golden Sun! Oh yea i forget zelda character! Ghirahim!

I dunno who little Mac is, and I doubt a Golden Sun Character will make the Wii U SSB game. Maybe, just maybe, they will make the 3DS game.

I hope the game roster is different in each game, and is more representative of the games on that platform.

IMO I think Shulk/X Main Character, and the protagonist from FE Awakening are two likely characters to be added to the new game. After that I have no clue.

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

I agree

I dunno who little Mac is, and I doubt a Golden Sun Character will make the Wii U SSB game. Maybe, just maybe, they will make the 3DS game.

I hope the game roster is different in each game, and is more representative of the games on that platform.

IMO I think Shulk/X Main Character, and the protagonist from FE Awakening are two likely characters to be added to the new game. After that I have no clue.

*Facepalm* Yes Chrom (Fire Emblem) has the highest chance! Little Mac is the boxer from punch out! He even had a wii Title! He is an assist trophy in SSBB! Isaac/Mattew have a good chance! Isaac was an assist trophy. Also they put Ice climbers, R.O.B, Mr Game+Watch,etc. Im sure Isaac is a better choice lol! Very unique

tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

*Facepalm* Yes Chrom (Fire Emblem) has the highest chance! Little Mac is the boxer from punch out! He even had a wii Title! He is an assist trophy in SSBB! Isaac/Mattew have a good chance! Isaac was an assist trophy. Also they put Ice climbers, R.O.B, Mr Game+Watch,etc. Im sure Isaac is a better choice lol! Very unique

LOL, if Issac had any change of making it into Smash Bros, he's have been in Brawl. Golden Sun for GBA are much better rated, and higher volume sellers then Dark Dawn.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=golden+sun

So if he makes the cut to the new SSB games, I think we will only make it to the 3DS iteration, IFF the 3DS iteration has it's own unique character roster (mostly the same, but with some differences).

Michael-5 said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

LOL, if Issac had any change of making it into Smash Bros, he's have been in Brawl. Golden Sun for GBA are much better rated, and higher volume sellers then Dark Dawn.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=golden+sun

So if he makes the cut to the new SSB games, I think we will only make it to the 3DS iteration, IFF the 3DS iteration has it's own unique character roster (mostly the same, but with some differences).

so many possibilitys in SSB! God I love that game

Emil!

miz1q2w3e said:
Emil!

Oh mah gawd you're so biased!