By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wild Card Round Part 1] *Countdown* SSB4 !

Who Is the Best Choice To Be In SSB4?(Top 2 Advance)

Baby Mario+Luigi 16 36.36%

Zoroark 6 13.64%

Balloon Fighter 6 13.64%

Barbara 1 2.27%

Welt 0 0%

Waluigi 5 11.36%

Bandana Dee 4 9.09%

Black Shadow 3 6.82%

Total:41
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

I don't even have a 3DS, I refuse to buy one with such a bad battery life and two tone colours. However I do own Fire Emblem: Awakening LOL.

wth lol, get an XL it aint that bad, dont miss out, i saw your sig Pokemon Y so your gonna get it. Waiting on better color? Anyway KIU, FE awakening, Mario+Luigi, and Pokemon are all must haves imo

I want to get an XL, and brand new the battery might not be bad, but in time it will fade. a 3DS XL's battery life is I think 4.5-6.5 hours new. My first gen DS had a claimed 6-10 hour battery life, and now I usually only get 5-6 hours out of it. I usually don't need much more, but I actually only play handhelds out of the house, usually at work (I have a chills job, where I get paid to sit and wait)

So 4.5-6.5 hours now will eventually become 3-4 hours, and that's not good enough.

I'm patient though, I just bought a PSP last year and I have close to two dozen games to play on that. I kinda want to wait on a 3DS redesign, I have a feeling Nintendo might go dual analog, or at least make significant improvements to the battery.

However NoE is releasing a solid black 3DS XL with the Monster Hunter Bundle. I'm not a fan of Monster Hunter, but if this system released as a standalone unit, I'd be very tempted. I have a feeling Nintendo will at least release new colours by fall 2013, so I will get Pokemon and play it soon after its release.

Right now, my list of must haves are:

Fire Emblem
Pokemon X/Y
SMT IV
Super Mario Land 3D
Tales of the Abyss

and the rest I'm debating (I have 2 dozen PSP games and a dozen DS games to catch up on)

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

I don't even have a 3DS, I refuse to buy one with such a bad battery life and two tone colours. However I do own Fire Emblem: Awakening LOL.

wth lol, get an XL it aint that bad, dont miss out, i saw your sig Pokemon Y so your gonna get it. Waiting on better color? Anyway KIU, FE awakening, Mario+Luigi, and Pokemon are all must haves imo

I want to get an XL, and brand new the battery might not be bad, but in time it will fade. a 3DS XL's battery life is I think 4.5-6.5 hours new. My first gen DS had a claimed 6-10 hour battery life, and now I usually only get 5-6 hours out of it. I usually don't need much more, but I actually only play handhelds out of the house, usually at work (I have a chills job, where I get paid to sit and wait)

So 4.5-6.5 hours now will eventually become 3-4 hours, and that's not good enough.

I'm patient though, I just bought a PSP last year and I have close to two dozen games to play on that. I kinda want to wait on a 3DS redesign, I have a feeling Nintendo might go dual analog, or at least make significant improvements to the battery.

However NoE is releasing a solid black 3DS XL with the Monster Hunter Bundle. I'm not a fan of Monster Hunter, but if this system released as a standalone unit, I'd be very tempted. I have a feeling Nintendo will at least release new colours by fall 2013, so I will get Pokemon and play it soon after its release.

Fire Emblem
Pokemon X/Y
SMT IV
Super Mario Land 3D
Tales of the Abyss

and the rest I'm debating (I have 2 dozen PSP games and a dozen DS games to catch up on)

good list, just add Mario+Luigi, and KIU! Also RE revelation but it comes out as a port so your better off getting it on a home console imo (unless you want the$40 price tag!

Porky from Earthbound vs Emil from Tales of Symphonia 2!

Porky (Earthbound)

Emil (Tales of Symphonia 2)

tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

Fire Emblem
Pokemon X/Y
SMT IV
Super Mario Land 3D
Tales of the Abyss

good list, just add Mario+Luigi, and KIU! Also RE revelation but it comes out as a port so your better off getting it on a home console imo (unless you want the$40 price tag!

I absolutly dispise Mario & Lugi RPG's. They are nothing compared to Mario RPG's of yesteryear and they just feel too Mario branded for me.

As for Kid Icarus, it's a maybe for me. It looks a lot like a Starfox game, and on handhelds I typically prefer slower paced RPG like games. I love SRPG's for this reason.

As for Resident Evil, I'm waiting to see how good it will be on consoles. I might get it for Wii U when I get a Wii U down the road.

I rarely buy games new lol.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Emil. Porky just freaking scares me...

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

he aint scary, jus an ***hole

tbone51 said:
NintendoPie said:

Well, those things can go hand-in-hand.

NintendoPie said:
tbone51 said:
NintendoPie said:

Well, those things can go hand-in-hand.

true!!! Porky is a crazy kid (as so i seen)

I never played EarthBound, or Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World, but I still had to vote for Emil due to my love for Tales games and their amazing art style.

Michael-5 said:

I never played EarthBound, or Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World, but I still had to vote for Emil due to my love for Tales games and their amazing art style.

i had to include Emil, but Lloyd irving has the best chance imo as the only third party character (megaman used to be but Namco Bandai is helping and would be a F U to there face if not one of there own characters lol)... Also got Geno and Mallow in later! Geno is my most wanted character! I kno for you too