By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wild Card Round Part 1] *Countdown* SSB4 !

Who Is the Best Choice To Be In SSB4?(Top 2 Advance)

Baby Mario+Luigi 16 36.36%

Zoroark 6 13.64%

Balloon Fighter 6 13.64%

Barbara 1 2.27%

Welt 0 0%

Waluigi 5 11.36%

Bandana Dee 4 9.09%

Black Shadow 3 6.82%

Total:41

Palutena > Medusa > "Mystery antagonist" > Magnus > Dark Pit. Dark Pit is like Dark Samus...he could very easily have an awesome 100% unique move list, but the fact that he looks just like Pit makes him unlikely.

Around the Network
Soriku said:

Medusa is fodder compared to Hades. In KIU he really was Pit's rival, not Medusa.

I agree, but she is still important (appeared in the final battle), is a legacy villian, would be an evil female character, and has a unique look with a lot of move set potential.  That's why I back her.

Spazzy_D said:
Soriku said:

Medusa is fodder compared to Hades. In KIU he really was Pit's rival, not Medusa.

I agree, but she is still important (appeared in the final battle), is a legacy villian, would be an evil female character, and has a unique look with a lot of move set potential.  That's why I back her.

I agree, she appeared in the first KI game and she was also showed in every trailers as the main villain. Even ppl who have'nt played KI:U know more or less who she is aslong as they saw the trailers.

But I would put Medusa over Palatina tho. Pit needs a vilain to fight in Smash. And I also think she is more suited and a more interesting character for a fighting game while Palutina is to passive.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

I can see Madusa as a boss character for Pit, like how Ridely was used in Brawl... If she doesn't have a shot like Bowser and Ganondorf.

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Next SSB they need to make an epic story mode! Adding Medusa would be epic!!!

Anyway 3 hours left to vote

Around the Network

New Round

Bubbles vs Medusa...

Medusa is from the Kid Icarus Franchise

Bubbles is from Clu Clu Land! He is from the retro era(NES)

Medusa.
That would be an interesting sight to see.

Medusa is probably one of the character I'd like to see added in the roster the most.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Medusa, she looks awesome, is a villain, is a female presence in the game, and has tons of move set potential.

Plus, what sort of moves would bubbles even have?

Madusa for the bloody sinsful win! XD

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!