By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wild Card Round Part 1] *Countdown* SSB4 !

Who Is the Best Choice To Be In SSB4?(Top 2 Advance)

Baby Mario+Luigi 16 36.36%

Zoroark 6 13.64%

Balloon Fighter 6 13.64%

Barbara 1 2.27%

Welt 0 0%

Waluigi 5 11.36%

Bandana Dee 4 9.09%

Black Shadow 3 6.82%

Total:41

Takamaru! He's awesome! Claus is awesome too though... just not AS awesome.

The fact that Claus is the masked man is kinda Mother 3 spoilers, by the way.

Around the Network

Oh, Takamaru from Nazo no Murasame-jō (Mysterious Murasame Castle). One the few games that never got released outside of Japan and sadly for good reasons... I actually do wish Nintendo sticked with this title to turn it in to their series. Would've been a welcome addition.

While Takamaru is a rather stoic/generic character compared to Claus, I do want to see his retrurn... So I vote for the Shogun!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
TripleMMM said:
Oh, Takamaru from Nazo no Murasame-jō (Mysterious Murasame Castle). One the few games that never got released outside of Japan and sadly for good reasons... I actually do wish Nintendo sticked with this title to turn it in to their series. Would've been a welcome addition.

While Takamaru is a rather stoic/generic character compared to Claus, I do want to see his retrurn... So I vote for the Shogun!

Later on i'll make a top 10 (mine personally) characters that have the most likely chance of joining in SSB4, two picks definitely are Little Mac and Takamaru (West and East)

4 hours left to vote

^Your sig seems to giving me clues who's the top ten of your choosing... XP

Around the Network

New Daisy vs Shadow

Daisy by default! She's really a different ball game than Peach. 8-)

Daisy scares me at times, 'cause she sounds like a man... in that case I'll go with Daisy.

@NintendoPie: At times, a female american southerner's accent does have a masculine tone... XD