By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wild Card Round Part 1] *Countdown* SSB4 !

Who Is the Best Choice To Be In SSB4?(Top 2 Advance)

Baby Mario+Luigi 16 36.36%

Zoroark 6 13.64%

Balloon Fighter 6 13.64%

Barbara 1 2.27%

Welt 0 0%

Waluigi 5 11.36%

Bandana Dee 4 9.09%

Black Shadow 3 6.82%

Total:41

bumping

Around the Network

I'm not a fan of Waluigi, I see him as a cheap ripoff of Wario. A halfassed wayy of giving Luigi some love by giving him a vilain.

I believe their is enough Mario characters in Smash (the only one I'd be willing to add would be Bowser Jr.), so I vote for Birdo. I know Birdo is technicaly part of the Mario universe but he is more associated with the Yoshi franchise for some reasons (despite the fact that he was only in 1yoshi game I think).

Ppl have been complaining on how Samus is the only representative of the Metroid franchise (forcing down our throat terrible choices like Ridley), but the same case can be made for Yoshi. Birdo is frequently refered to as the ''female yoshi'' (despite him being a guy and yoshi actualy being a girl) so It would be great to have a other yoshi representative in Smash and Birdo is the only one who I think could fit.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Birdo for sure

When we're bored after a lot of races in MKWii we like to pick all Birdo's, it makes the game x10 more fun :D Especially those who know his/her backstory :p

I wont post in here again for birdo vs waluigi, so last call on votes thank you, about 5 hours from this post, then the new characters come up

Winner of this round

Waluigi 1

Birdo 10

Total: 11

Winner Waluigi

Around the Network

Next Vaaati(Zelda) vs Black Shadow (F-Zero)

Black Shadow. Gannondorf needs his own move set, so his old Falcon clone move set would be up for grabs. Also, Vaati is cool, but F-Zero needs the rep more.

I voted for Vaati.

...I hope we don't end up with a bunch of Zelda characters int eh final rounds

I haven't played either F-Zero franchise nor Four Swords, so I really don't know who to vote for... :/

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!