By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network
Wander_ said:

EXAMPLE: if a black person calls you a "cracker", then you should have every right to call that person, a "N****r." but you get accused of a hate crime, and they get off the hook even though they started it. the media is such BS cause they make me want to feel ashamed for being white. thats just wrong, why should i be blamed for something that my ancestor's did? in case you dont realize this im talking about slavery.

Africans sold their own people as slaves.

Asians can be racist as long as it's about themselves.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

People still say cracker?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

why was weird al in that video...

Around the Network

You're not supposed to stoop to the level of racists, no. The injustice is solely that they get none of the blame themselves. While i agree with civil rights leaders that we still have much to do about anti-black racism, Black America also needs to take a hard look at itself in the mirror and do a lot of pruning.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

im racist to myself!!!

My whiteness to my blackness!!!

It's not okay.

SaviorX said:
People still say cracker?

lol yeah. A politician  in chicago started calling white people crackers and went on an anti white person tirade at a fundraiser... he won the position btw

Many Black people deem it as not OK. (Example is above. D21 is a very respectable person, and he's Black.)

I think sometimes they get away with it because some people deem it as "kidding around." But I understand (slightly) where you're coming from. There is definitely double standards all around. (And not just for one race.)