By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you think Homosexuality can be "cured?" Do you want to "fix" it?

Do you think Homosexuality can be cured?

WHAT?? You can't cure it. 61 31.77%

You Can't, Homosexuality is a Choice 9 4.69%

No, it's just a matter o... 39 20.31%

Yes, Through Psychological/Social Therapy 19 9.90%

Yes, Through Drugs, It's... 8 4.17%

Yes, though Genetic Modifications 9 4.69%

Yes, though Drugs & T... 6 3.13%

I'm not sure 8 4.17%

See Results 33 17.19%

Total:192

My goodness. Being a homosexual is not a sickness just like being straight is not a sickness. Calling gay people ill and something along the lines of Aspurgers or Alzheimers is offensive to me and I'm not even gay. Imagine how it comes across to them? You are lucky that I am only giving you a warning and locking this thread.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Well speaking purely biologically, living life's purpose is to reproduce. In essence a gay person falls outside this, and resorts to human-made institutions of adoption to "reproduce".

Its most likely a brain thing, where they have the sex drive of the opposite sex, like a gay man having the sex drive of a straight woman.

In the end, nothing wrong with being gay, and its most likely non curable with our current technology if your brain has the "opposite" sex drive.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.