By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil: Revelations hitting PC, PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360 in May

Was planning to buy this game for a while now, but because of lack of time and to many games to play I have'nt already. But because of the price, I think I'll still buy it for 3DS cause it is cheaper, I don't care about graphics and I think I would like having the game on the go.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network

They are porting it to other systems because the contract expired. For some reason Capcom just doesn't care about Vita.

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

hate to be the vita troll but why no love? This title should launched on both systems IMO.

Anyways, hopefully its a cheap download. The the wii U version has definitely got my money!

I sold my 3DS version last year... hmmm tempted to get it again when it hits the bargain bin.

Its a pretty good resident evil game.

resident evil 0
resident evil
resident evil 2
resident evil 3: nemesis
resident evil 3.5: code veronica
resident evil 4
resident evil 5: revelations

this shouldve been the real resident evil main series....

Around the Network
CCFanboy said:
They are porting it to other systems because the contract expired. For some reason Capcom just doesn't care about Vita.

Looking at how Koei didnt announce the Vita version of Pirate Warriors 2 just now... i think were seeing the trend here.

I'm gonna get more hate for this, but i think the Vita is dead now. Publishers dont have enough faith on it to bring the games out for it, even if they are already developed for the most part. Very sad, cause i wanted to buy one. Was just waiting for Namco to bring some Tales and Falcom bringing Ys 4 remake.

aikohualda said:
resident evil 0
resident evil
resident evil 2
resident evil 3: nemesis
resident evil 3.5: code veronica
resident evil 4
resident evil 5: revelations

this shouldve been the real resident evil main series....

It kind of is, you know. Thats the exact time line of the titles. RE5 and RE6 come after that.

I'll be picking up the WiiU version. Got the 3DS version and love it. Great game, extra stuff sounds interesting too.

I great news! Now I have to decide if I want Wii U controls for the Genesis (as well as the awesome touch screen Item Select from the 3DS version) or if I want to get some easy Achievements and presumably better online experience with the 360. Either way, it's great news.

So it is also going to the dual screen console.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"