By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil: Revelations hitting PC, PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360 in May

Cool! Will get the Wii U version for sure (unless Capcom does something stupid with it. >_>)!

Around the Network
HokageTenshi said:

i'm getting the Vita ver... oops... no Vita ver...?? ok sorry then Capcom i won't be getting this for my PS3 cause i wanna play this in new experience with Vita features...

haha 10/10 good joke 

Nintendo couldnt even secure a exclusive date with the game. Itll get lost in the better selling PS360 versions.

Screamapillar said:
VGKing said:
Sorry but $60 for a port of a 3DS game is ridiculous. No buy for me.

I thought it was announced as $49.99?

50 Euros.

But not for Vita? fuck Capcom.

And for that price? Doublefuck capcom with a cactus.

I'll pay 40 for it on a handheld, IF I pay for it. I want this game, it's a great game, but I don't want to support Crapcom.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

PS3 and 360 are getting a port of a 3DS exclusive game. That's really something :)

I'd much rather they release it at a high price point, then wait for it to drop in price. Than not release it at all on these other platforms.

50$ just seems way too high when I can pick up the 3DS version for 20$. It also seems strange there's no Vita version, I'm starting to think Capcom as it out for Sony.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

lol I thought they said we weren't getting late ports on wii u? I seriously need to remember to take everything they say with a pinch of salt because this actually surprised me.

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

CCFanboy said:
lol I thought they said we weren't getting late ports on wii u? I seriously need to remember to take everything they say with a pinch of salt because this actually surprised me.

It is no late port, since it releases simultaneously with the PS3, PC and Xbox360 versions :P