By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@ Kwaad: Why should those games be bad...

I think there will be a remake of Kid Icarus... Another Mario and Zelda and somekind of high-budget online stuff...

There will (absolutely) be enough low-budget multi million sellers (but cmon, they are a company, they like profit and braintraining and Nintendogs showed that this is one of the best ways)...

Btw: Zelda was Not really hard (I admit...) BUT DAMNED GOOD!...

Enough with the craptalk: Kwaad says: This shit will make em sick... Whatever...! Ur just trying to make it look like a bad thing that Nintendo is ramping up software production... U'r so wrong... The big games are coming and u better believe, THEY WILL BE GOOD AND THEY WILL BE HERE IN 2007...

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

134 Games, in development.  How many of them will see the light of day?, he said himself not all of them will make it.
How far at these games into development? you do know how the software development live cycle works correct?
Requirements/Specifications/Design/Code/Test/etc/etc?
You do know not every game makes it out of the early stages?
Grow up, stop making crap ass topics.

I personally don't give f**k what you think kwaad, this is really pathetic you know. we all know about your negative attitude against nintendo, but this is the first time i've seen you come clear about it.

It looks at. I go to say this only one time. Then it gives Kwaad attention. What it will go to happen in this generation was the same that it happened with the N64 and PSone. The PSone with a very lesser cost of production, attracted all the Third Parties for it. Making with that many games were cancelled for the N64 and led for the PSone. Now only because the games had been taken for the PSone that was very inferior in the hardware of what the N64, the games were not complex? It does not mean that the games that are launched in the Wii are simple games. He is not ingenuous, to think that only Xbox 360 and PS3 will have complex games. Still more with decreases sells.

It can have certainty of two things:

1º) the Wii will be the sell console more of this generation.

2º) As well as happened with the N64, all the Third Parties iram to take its games for the Wii, that in turn will reach one 1000/1100 launched games, and later taken (ports) for 360 Xbox and PS3.

- Sorry, my english -

Kwaad said:

The Wii is gonna destroy the type of games that I love if it succeeds. That is bad for me. That translates directly into. The Wii is bad for me.

I do NOT LIKE simple games. I like COMPLEX games, that make me THINK.

ZELDA did not make me THINK. Zelda is the most 'advanced' game out for the Wii to date (as far as I am aware)

Motorstorm is much more complex than anything on the Wii, and motorstorm, is just scracthing the surface of the PS3/360 games that are to come.

Really Zelda, is as far as I'm aware, the most complex thing that I know of for the WIi, and becuase of that, that means it could be up to 3 years before I see another game that I would like on the Wii... possibly. That is not that many. 1 game every 3 years.

There are gonna be at least 3 games that I love on the PS3, There are at least 2 on the 360 that I have to buy before I can play those.

The Wii is gonna remove complexity from games.

If you're gonna say "The Wii is gonna remove complexity from games", you need to be more descriptive--precisely what do you mean by "complexity"?  I like subtleties, but not so much complexity, since associations with bad design and inelegance creep in.  If I want complexity, I play games like bridge or chess or go.  Now those are games that take years to master.  If you like complexity on the level of micromanagement, I hate that.

So just what are you looking for?  Without knowing that, I cannot comment on how Nintendo's gonna affect your gaming habits down the road.

ps.  I don't get why you need to play video games to "THINK".  If you want to think, maybe you shouldn't pick video games as a hobby.  I'll grant you that there are lots of mindless and intelligent-insulting games out there, but at the end of the day, they're only video games, and you can just do something else.

pps. Maybe I'm old school, but videogames to me are still more of a training on reflexes, but that's a different topic for a different thread.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network

whos the best game developer in the world?

no doubt, its NINTENDO.

so comeon kwaaaaaad keep your wii and youll see.

greez.

Kwaad, if you're claiming that Motorstorm requires more thinking than Zelda... nevermind, I'm not even going to go down that road.

As for games under development, weren't people complaining that the Gamecube had nothing but rehashes of old Nintendo franchises and they've "grown out" of Mario and Zelda?  Now the complaint is that they're making too many new games?

Nintendo just announced incredible profits.  It sounds like they're investing them into making some new games.  You know, I bet all 45 of these games won't be good, they won't even all make it to market, but a few good, NEW games are bound to come out of this.

You don't have to like EVERY game that gets made. 

denny said:

whos the best game developer in the world?

no doubt, its NINTENDO.

so comeon kwaaaaaad keep your wii and youll see.

greez.

There ya go... Someone who is on par with me! (And, or so it looks, most of the people here (Exclusing Hus and Kwaad) are too)

Need i say more... (Nintendo = best gamedeveloper in the world...)

Kwaad has just been dissed by a newbie...  Great job kiddo!

THE NETHERLANDS

Wow, more clueless than ive ever seen you post Kwaad.

At no point EVER can MORE games be considered BAD.

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

Is this the new I hate Kwaad thread now?

Go ON!

Good to see this site is still going