By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow - Wind Waker HD/3D Mario/Mario Kart/New Monolith game/Yoshi's Epic Yarn and more!

JEMC said:
Good to know

But I wouldn't expect any new games announcements. Just more footage of their Q1 and Q2 titles and maybe a final launch date of Pikmin 3.

This. Nintendo might go into panic mode and announce something new but I wouldn't bet on it. It'll probably be all about the few upcoming games we already know about...

So if you expect a whole bunch of new games then you're most definitely going to walk away disappointed.

Around the Network

I'd wager we Europeans have a good chance of getting Nintendo TVii detailed and given a launch window/date, but other than that it's hard to make any guesses.

Although if the full global broadcast is hosted by Iwata without Reggie or Shibata, it could suggest specific regional information is unlikely, and it would instead be more like the recent Pokemon Direct...

VGChartz

Lets hope they have some bombs to drop to spaz those sales a bit.

I expect pikmin 3 launch date, some MH3U time and launch date (wich we already know) and probably the same for lego city. On top of that i expect a new game reveal at least. SSB4 maybe?

Nintendo Direct, two words that makes a bad day go awesome!

Tagging!

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

My guesses:

Lots more on Wonderful 101, Rayman, Pikmin 3, and Made In Wario

New Nintendo TVii and Google Maps stuff

Virtual Console formally shown for the first time

Panaorama View

Resident Evil Revelations + other Resident Evil coming to Wii U

Monolith RPG or Bayonetta 2 shown. 

I hope the reveal will be some neat Wii U game. Specifically some third party games.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Nintendo TVii......

But hey I was right about a second Nintendo Direct this month!!M

Wii Fit U 2!!!

-edit: just realized that doesn't sound ''correct'', mmm idk...

Mr Iwata will reveal new games for #WiiU in a new #NintendoDirectEU at 3pm CET on 23/01. Link: http://ow.ly/h1oSe http://ow.ly/i/1pauA

Do I... Do I dare get my hopes up?? I reeeaaally hope it's some 1st party games and some new, exciting 3rd party support as well!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.