By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BRAWL - MORE INFORMATION LEAKED (STAGES) (CHARACTERS)

It looks more like what fans would want in the game, as opposed to what would actually appear in the game. Well, there's about a week left for all this speculation to end. It'd be nice to have Geno in there though.

Around the Network

I see Ben beat me to the Zelda final smash thing, but it's got to be fake, but he did make a cool list, and I still don't assume stickers power all characters of the series up so there might be some more characters then the ones revealed with the sticker leak.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Every prophet (are they?) has a different roster, this one is the most inventive of them all, Pac-man and Roivas... WTF?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

loadedstatement said:

First all, this looks EXTREMELY fake. It BLEEDS skepticism in my eyes (and also contradicts other rumors out there.)

Oh and spunky, go read up on the latest Smash Bros title on www.smashbros.com

EDIT: Pac-man playable? I highly doubt it. I exclaim "fake!"

Yeah, and why would they add Ike only to remove Roy?

At least this better be fake. Roy is my favorite character in Melee. :(

Uh, I'm 90% sure Roy is gone. Roy was the latest Fire Emblem character when Melee came out. Marth is from the original. Ike is the latest around Brawl time...so if anybody else returns it'll be Marth cause he's the original, not Roy.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

ben, maybe you should edit the first post again and say that it is actually fake, not possibly

Pokey in spider mech got a good laugh out of me.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

tabsina said:
ben, maybe you should edit the first post again and say that it is actually fake, not possibly

No, because there's still the vague off-chance that the list of characters and whatnot is still right. After all, you can be wrong about one thing but right about another. I highly, highly doubt it, but until the game releases, it's still possible. 

SW-5120-1900-6153

3462245 % fake
i didnt even bother reading the rest

Yeah... the girl from Eternal Darkness? Not Happening... no way.