By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Males of Vgchartz: Why are you afraid of using the urinal?

So I can shake as much as I want without accusations that I'm doing something improper. I like being thorough.

Around the Network

I love your bizzare threads Spurge.

I don't have any issues with the urinal and haven't noticed what you have described before.

Afraid of sexual harassment..

I don't have problems with that. If someone wants to look to my penis, go ahead..

Around the Network

I barely use public restrooms anyways. But I use whatever I want when I do.

Prefer using the stall for privacy but don't mind using a urinal either.

For me I always have piss lag, meaning it takes like a good 30 seconds sometimes for me to actually start pissing so private is better then standing there with my cock out.

think-man said:
For me I always have piss lag, meaning it takes like a good 30 seconds sometimes for me to actually start pissing so private is better then standing there with my cock out.

Lol same. I don't care about privacy but I always go in the cubical because its just weird to stand there with your dick out haha

PlaystaionGamer said:
think-man said:

Lol same. I don't care about privacy but I always go in the cubical because its just weird to stand there with your dick out haha

Yeah Spesh when your at the pub and your standing next in a full public toilet hahaha.