no -_- 30 40.00%

Total:75

Lol @ Square.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

What the hell was that

Turkish said:
NintendoPie said:
You know guys, I think we need to give SE a(nother) chance. Wait around 15 years and by that time we should have KH3 and VersusXIII. Then we can judge them again.

In 15 years SE won't exist anymore or they'll be sold to a Western company and the rotting Japanese branch ditched.

That would be nice. I wish MS or maybe EA would buy them. I think I would enjoy their games more if they were more western.

runqvist said:

That would be nice. I wish MS or maybe EA would buy them. I think I would enjoy their games more if they were more western.

I would no enjoy it if EA bought them out. No!

Microsoft can't go and own every good (past-tense...) developer out there.

Um, the game is bloody good.

Around the Network
Sephira said:
The thing I don't get is that, how can a company which has survived bankruptcy, managed to become successful and have such talented staff members (Uematsu, Hamauzu, Yoshinori, Nomura), become so lost as not know how to prioritize products. I mean, they know that mainstream FF games (such as Versus or FFX) could bring them so much profit yet, they keep bombarding the players with games like FFATB or even FFXIV. When I see stuff like that I just scratch my head and go "...Wait...What?"

Its called following the money. They are getting a ton of money from iOS users who are willing to pay $15.00 or more a shot for their games. Music Summoner and the other orginal IP they released only caused them to see a market they can tap who are willing to part with their money easily for an inferior product. Console games cost a lot of money to develop well iOS games you can half ass and still get a lot of money. Now they are trying to wring every last cent out of that market they can, and by all indications iOS is their new target platform, giving them all the "choice" titles.

Plus this isn't really a problem for the developers at the company, its mainly a problem with the discisions of the executives of that company. And as fickels as the iOS audience is there will be a time coming soon when SE is completly burned by their decisions, much like when they sunk a ton of money into the failed movie projects that nearly put them out of business.

BlkPaladin said:
Sephira said:
The thing I don't get is that, how can a company which has survived bankruptcy, managed to become successful and have such talented staff members (Uematsu, Hamauzu, Yoshinori, Nomura), become so lost as not know how to prioritize products. I mean, they know that mainstream FF games (such as Versus or FFX) could bring them so much profit yet, they keep bombarding the players with games like FFATB or even FFXIV. When I see stuff like that I just scratch my head and go "...Wait...What?"

Its called following the money. They are getting a ton of money from iOS users who are willing to pay $15.00 or more a shot for their games. Music Summoner and the other orginal IP they released only caused them to see a market they can tap who are willing to part with their money easily for an inferior product. Console games cost a lot of money to develop well iOS games you can half ass and still get a lot of money. Now they are trying to wring every last cent out of that market they can, and by all indications iOS is their new target platform, giving them all the "choice" titles.

Plus this isn't really a problem for the developers at the company, its mainly a problem with the discisions of the executives of that company. And as fickels as the iOS audience is there will be a time coming soon when SE is completly burned by their decisions, much like when they sunk a ton of money into the failed movie projects that nearly put them out of business.

If this ever happens, I can only hope it will be their wake-up call :p

Oh lol unbelievable that something like this is allowed to exist.

I mean why not call it "FINAL FANTASY CLEAN YOUR SCREEN".  (it even rhymes!)

And while you use a wet piece of cloth to clean it (which still allows for "interaction" with the game) you can listen to FF music.

At least this would not be cheating people into thinking its a game lol

NintendoPie said:
You know guys, I think we need to give SE a(nother) chance. Wait around 15 years and by that time we should have KH3 and VersusXIII. Then we can judge them again.

I agree. You can't judge Square-Enix until its fiftieth Christmas.

BasilZero said:
noname2200 said:
NintendoPie said:

I agree. You can't judge Square-Enix until its fiftieth Christmas.

LOL!

Man even though I still love SE after all the mistakes they had this generation....this is a new low....Capcom like low :(

Well with this game it seems they ripped off Capcom's dlc policy for iOS.