By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

spurgeonryan said:
Nacho played like a loon last game. This game he post one thing.

MDJ is new scum playing. Jokingly going after people. ABC has ...not been here? Trying a new playstyle?

Besides his one post. If you three are town do not play scummy or you could be lynched like we saw last game. How else are people to decide?

Jay sure joke al day.

but not you scum

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:
Haven't been able to play, but this is probably the fifth mafia game in a row I've been town lol.

FoS as Miz for his earlier post where he was keeping score. It seems like he's trying to find a way to contribute because he needs to look town.

yea does seem suspicious, but i'll hold my Vote on Ryan for now.

Linkzmax said:

Votals:

spurge[L-6]: zero, Nacho, TOS, Marcus, (zero)
Stefl[L-7]: tab, zero
tab[L-8]: Stefl
DT[L-8]: Yoshi
zero[L-8]: prof
Yoshi[L-8]: DT

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Day ends in ~53 hours 20 minutes.(See OP)

If anyone is following, I need a replacement. First to PM gets the spot.

If you are still looking for a replacement I can enquire as to Radish. As far as I am aware he doesn't have anything big on atm? 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

spurgeonryan said:
Ok.

well you're not providing anything to dispute the claim. you're silence seals your guilty while rasing the question whether you are cum or town.

spurgeonryan said:
I certainly am not cum and you need to read the thread buddy. I have post plenty today.

cum lol. you haven't said anything particular to defend yourself against my claims of you being/not being mafia. you've not disputed those claims at anytime sence i first made the claim. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Sure. I said I was not and why I was not. What else can I do?

the reason you asked me my role was to deflect guilt away fom you to make it seem as if you are not scum when you are.

you had me second guessing my vote till i read that. 

here's the quote from the post in question: "i would not do scummy things like ask MDJ what his role is if i were scum"

you say you wouldn't do it, but you did do it, and now we know you are scum/Mafia.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
Ok.

well you're not providing anything to dispute the claim. you're silence seals your guilty while rasing the question whether you are cum or town.

I lol'd...

Stefl1504 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
Ok.

I lol'd...

i was referring to his silence of my implying he is mafia. not his silence in the thread. he's made allot of post.

spurgeonryan said:
..... Yes I did do it. So I am not scum.

but you said you wouldn't do it if you were scum, and you did which means you are scum.

A Bad Clown said:
Haven't been able to play, but this is probably the fifth mafia game in a row I've been town lol.

FoS as Miz for his earlier post where he was keeping score. It seems like he's trying to find a way to contribute because he needs to look town.

Good observation. You're right, I was looking for a way to contribute. However, the reason was that I didn't want to simply check in so added that, plus linkz wasn't online and I just felt like it.