By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

spurgeonryan said:
So have I been lynched? Lol! One townie down.

My guesses are Nacho, Abc, and MDJ are scum. B ut it is too early to tell.

I think the rules say I am about lynched.

You should be at 4/9, which is not even moar than half the votes required...

Around the Network

All I can think of why people would vote spurge seriously is because of the joke which can appear as rolefishing...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5043750

but I hope that all them votes weren't too serious so far (specially I do not believe that ToSs vote was that serious...)

Stefl1504 said:
acidic bowelmovement seasoned with fresh vanilla, and you? Trying to read your mind: I am town, but you know just as well that this question is useless

Good to know. My favorite is either chocolate or superman ice cream. You think so? The flavor IS vanilla ice cream.

Also, everyone hasn't even checked in yet, so let us not lynch Spurge too fast. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Also, I won't be back until later tonight due to work.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

zero129 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Nothing.

I guaranty I would not do scummy things like ask MDJ his role and other stuff if I was scum. Too risky. I also would not be on the verge of being lynched day one if I was scum. Don't be hilarious!

Why do you think i unvoted you?? i dont think your scum, well not yet anyway. But i do think some of the people that took my bait are.

Well, if you think that some scum took the bait... you basically HAVE to think that spurge is town... otherwise they wouldn't take your bait. (Well, we could go over third party yada-yada)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Mario is scum as well Imo. So one of the first three are not that I originally picked.

Why not all four of them?

zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:
zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:
@mario

acidic bowelmovement seasoned with fresh vanilla, and you? Trying to read your mind: I am town, but you know just as well that this question is useless.

I was hoping for some more posts but right now there is basically only MDJ who is semi-judgeable... and the only thing he has done so far is joking...

Who is that??

MarcusDJackson

I see but he is joking too much to get any read on off me plus i dont even know if i played mafia with him before to read him x_x .

But yeah i can see this being a slow game somehow or another and i dont like slow games

incoming lurking

vote: zero

spurgeonryan said:
Game is kind of small for four I think. Was there three last game and a third party?

I think 4 is a pretty good size for 16 players...

Ah... now I was getting distracted... spurge... you made it sounds like you were pretty sure there were 3 mafia...

spurgeonryan said:
Well I guess we will see.

Who are your suspects steflpoo?

Not much yet... tabaha is under auto-suspicion... other than that, I have to agree I feel kind of discomforted by mario, not much yet, same goes for you... the part were you just assumed that one of your initial 3 must be wrong since mario is scum has felt a bit... umm... what was my icecreamtaste again...?

acidic bowelmovement seasoned with fresh vanilla... humm... well maybe without the vanilla seasoning (because it seems you did not even consider the number of 4 scum...)

MDJ has stiken me as odd but... too much qUcyy there... need to see more from him.

Anyway... I always say that I don't hold to much on my early hunches and this is valid for this round too. So in return, might you elaborate a bit why you think 3 of your 4 are scum, specially I would like to hear from you what exactly gave you the bad vibe from mario... such a bad vibe that you said you just cross of one of your previous list?