By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ZOMG!!!!!!!! Super Mario Galaxy is a FIVE million seller!!!!!

Remember guys this is a "boderline failure". I wonder what a borderline success would have sold ?

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Around the Network

Actually, I take that back--that honour could go either to Galaxy or Smash Bros.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I love this game. This is my favorite game this year. Even though it was kinda easy. It deserves all the sales it gets.

In my opinion, Mario galaxy will sell aroun 12 millions, and deserve to be considered one of the best game of VG history.

By the way I love Gears Of war

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Exblackman said:
Remember guys this is a "boderline failure". I wonder what a borderline success would have sold ?

?? I'm assuming you're mocking some article or forum user who called SMG a borderline failure but I don't know the reference?

Around the Network

Of course, the name is Mario for one and second it will eventually surpass Halo 3.

Gears of War didn't count considering it was a new IP at the time.

Otherwise congrats to Super Mario Galaxy and Nintendo!

Hm.. I think it will sell 9-10 mil by the end of the year :))

Actually 8 million >_>

Hate the game with a passion but good news overall cause it helps the Wii(not that it needs any help).

No no >_