By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ZOMG!!!!!!!! Super Mario Galaxy is a FIVE million seller!!!!!

Wohooo!!! Passed Gears of War easily. Halo 3, we're coming for you!

Around the Network

I love gears but SMW is my favourite game. Damn why must I choose sides. DAMN YOU CONSOLE WAR.

Anyway i'd rather it passed halo 3 than gears. Gears was awesome and one of the best games this generation and it deserves to sell more than halo IMO.

There were some good sales for the Wii this week all around. Mario Galaxy should end up being a 10+ million seller... not bad at all!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

i seriously doubt it will hit 10 million.

8 million TOPS by the end of this generation.

Lol... why are you copying DMeisterJ? XD Also, isn't there already have a thread about it btw?

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Around the Network

Wow, you seriously underestimate the power of Mario!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Gears what not awesome. Whoever sad that needs to look up the definition of stereotypical sci fi shooter.

I liked Halo 3 a lot more than Gears. But that's not the point. Congrats Galaxy to your many successes.

Is a great game, Miyamoto made it again... oh well...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Just another notch on Miya-hon's belt. Koizumi is probably pretty darn happy. And they should give Kondo a full orchestra for every game.

Unlike most human males, the Fishyjoe opts to use the magazine "Nintendo power" as masturbatory fodder, many would consider this a strange and unusual practice, as most normal human males would much rather gawk at a magazine showcasing the naked female body.

But the Fishyjoe doesn't want to be like other males, oh no, he would much rather scream "JUST PASSED 20 MILLION" at the top of his lungs at the height of the sexual experience.

We salute you Fishyjoe, for all your hard working spreading the word (and your seed) for Nintendo.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com