By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Life On Mars? Amazing Pictures Inside

lol at the rock ... common , even if thre is life on mars , it wont be a human like lifeform ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

No-one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space(cue the war of the world music)

Keep us interested in little rock formations and faces on mars and they will then come from the other direction, Venus(mark my words).

Lol its just a rock.

Only a shadow, lol.

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

False alarm guys. It's just me French kissing Master Chief.

Isn't it just a shot of a Tusken raider from Star Wars?

@ leo-j

Actual scientists don't believe it is an alien. Some internet "space enthusiasts" do.

Around the Network
Parokki said:

OMG!!! You are right, Its you on mars with master chief...

Stop the presses!!!

LOL 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

It's pretty f'ing funny that a bunch of people stared at that picture for 4 years. And they found a rock!

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Haha, wow, if anyone thinks that is an alien... I don't even know what to say to them.

@Blaiyan
The picture of the rover is just a piece of promotional artwork from before they even launched the rovers.

PC Gamer

Its just a tall stone. The "arm" is actually the texture of the ground behind it. The edges of that are much more blurry than the edges on the "Torso" part.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X
Parokki said:

umm dude....thats just not right..i mean....dont ask dont tell come on...did you at least warn master cheif you were going to out him