By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii passes 20 million! (And leo-j loses bet :P)

I dont care if Im perma banned, the forums mean nothing to me I always defend vgchartz for every thing, you should see me in GT when they attack vgchartz I destroy them.

mM
Around the Network

Haha this thread is epic. Can't find the receipt leo? Then send somebody your FC and we can confirm via messages sent back and forth.

^that is still not to much of proof because he can get it from his friend

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I have something to admit:

I spent the last half an hour calling around to see if I could procure a Wii on my way home, allowing me to play around as Leo-j for a few days for a laugh.

It didn't work. I'm a saaaaaaaddd panda.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Then the ban bet is off.

mM
Around the Network

^why is it off

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Don't permaban him yet. Let him serve out the remainder of his 1 week bet with Soriku since Soriku did win that fair and square. Then you can unban him temporarily and permaban him.

Epic thread, is better than any soap opera, we have:
Fear
Suspense
Anger
Action
Love
Deception
Lies
Fun

I run out already of popcorn

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Its off because I say so.

mM

my local EB sold it's last wii when I went there to grab a FREE Game Informer (thanks to me knowing the managers)

idk.. I think Leo should get a week ban instead of a month.. finding a Wii is still retardedly hard it would seem.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453