By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii passes 20 million! (And leo-j loses bet :P)

Yay for the Wii!

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda
Around the Network

I'll do it later tonight. He tried to claim he had a Wii and then get banned before he could be forced to post evidence of it. So I'm keeping him unbanned for 24 hours so he can do so, and if he fails, I'm extending his ban to a full month.

What's that? Anarchy?
It''s time to ban him.
A WEEK ban, by the way.

Leo-j, I hope you're good at photoshop!

DKII you rule. Can't wait to see the outcome of this.

Around the Network
DKII said:
I'll do it later tonight. He tried to claim he had a Wii and then get banned before he could be forced to post evidence of it. So I'm keeping him unbanned for 24 hours so he can do so, and if he fails, I'm extending his ban to a full month.

I like this solution.  It creates a penalty if he is lying.

Dodece said:
Off topic

Please forgive me, but I noticed the Wii cartoon and I remembered a quandary I had last year. Does anyone else use the Wii mote backwards like I do. First let me say this I am right handed. However every time I see the Wii mote in use its in the right hand and the Nunchuk is in the left hand. However for some reason I have always used them in the opposite manner.

Which is rather strange when you think about it, because every single Nintendo analog controller has had the stick to the left, and even before that the digital pad was to the left. However I am playing the controller in what I suppose is reverse.

Anyone else find that they have done this. The only explanation I have so far is that its a by product of using a mouse to game. Meaning I prefer analog movement from the right now rather then the left.

Yes I have a Wii I don't play it much, but I do have one.

I do this also. But, unlike you, I have a reason. I'm left handed where you're just confused.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

So if I bring proof then my ban bet is canceled and you mods are banned for the week instead agreed?

mM
leo-j said:
So if I bring proof then my ban bet is canceled and you mods are banned for the week instead agreed?

Why would we mods ban ourselves?

That's just stupid, man. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Well they banned me 3 times in order to kill of my vg$, And thats wrong, also they are clearly calling me an idiot. Which is an offense and a liar. I jsut need them to agree on my terms.

When I show you a pic with my name on it having the wii, you guys will be banned instead and I will not be banned for soriku's bet.

Also, my vg$ returned to me as well. If I do not show you a pic in thenext 12 hours, I will be banned for 2 MONTHS instead of 1.

mM