By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ni No Kuni 87 on metacritic so far

Around the Network

85 is all right I guess, many critics had a problem with the classic JRPG gameplay others on the other hand really liked that. I say READ or watch the Reviews of the reviewer you trust and then decide if you like what you hear or see.

AndrewWK said:
85 is all right I guess, many critics had a problem with the classic JRPG gameplay others on the other hand really liked that. I say READ or watch the Reviews of the reviewer you trust and then decide if you like what you hear or see.

-_- You could literally say that about any game.  I for one am looking forward to this game a lot but don't give it special priveleges over other games

It would be higer if it wasn't for the site that gave it a 70.

P.S. if this game recieves an 85+ that is great for a JRPG

JayWood2010 said:
AndrewWK said:

-_- You could literally say that about any game.  I for one am looking forward to this game a lot but don't give it special priveleges over other games

I know I was just playing smartass for a bit. I played the demo and really liked it, but I hope its not one of those Mammoth RPG like Xenoblade.

spurgeonryan said:
That is about 5-10 off what many were hoping it would be at. Still will sell a lot of copies when it releases. Maybe not as much as Japan, but things should be fine for it. When was the last RPG type game to release on the PS3? I cannot recollect any big games in the past year or so.

Final Fantasy 13-2 ??

Around the Network

87% Now.

JayWood2010 said:
AndrewWK said:

who gave it a 70?

Wander_ said:
spurgeonryan said:
That is about 5-10 off what many were hoping it would be at. Still will sell a lot of copies when it releases. Maybe not as much as Japan, but things should be fine for it. When was the last RPG type game to release on the PS3? I cannot recollect any big games in the past year or so.

Final Fantasy 13x2 ??

Final Fantasy XIII-2 also has a 79.  

JayWood2010 said:

All these are biased. I am going to wait for "unbiased review". Who's doing that?

Hawkeyejonjon said:
JayWood2010 said:
AndrewWK said:

who gave it a 70?

Some website called Game Informer.