By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Wars 1313 coming to PS3 in 2013 reveals Sony Playstation DE

"LucasArts has told Eurogamer the PlayStation Germany Facebook page post published earlier today was "inaccurate".

"We have not confirmed any platforms yet for 1313 and do not have any announcements to make at this time," a spokeswoman said."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-17-star-wars-1313-will-release-on-playstation-3-this-year-sony-facebook-page-says

Someone, somewhere, is going to get fired.

VGChartz

Around the Network

kowenicki said:

Why did you think that?  Looks ok, but very generic  Isn't this multiplat any more?

The looks amazing even for PC standards.

It doesn't surprise me for what PS3 already is.

I can't stand a Star Wars game that is a shooter only. Still dreaming about Kotor 3.

Carl2291 said:
Awesome, the game looks fantastic.

Could be a cross-gen title.

I reckon that, but if so, sweet.

Around the Network
zumnupy10 said:
I can't stand a Star Wars game that is a shooter only. Still dreaming about Kotor 3.

Try SWTOR. That is KOTOR 3,4 and 5.

Nooooooooooooooo... I want it on PS3 too.

Cross gen games are the ones that will most clearly show the advantage of the next generation console. 1313 at 540P and 20-30 FPS on PS3 with down scaled assets VS 1080P and 60FPS with crisp textures and higher detail models.
This game would not be able to turn a profit on next generation systems alone, or at least it would be harder with the much smaller install base.

Duh...

The game is an UNREAL 3 engine game.

Of course it's gonna be on the PS3 that will have 80 million units.  Like....Hello

Meh, ill get it for the neXtbox