By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 v2.10, 2014 Corvette, NSX Concept, Willow Springs, Seattle Circuit, Apricot Hill, Ginza District and a lot more

Tagged games:

Hawkeyejonjon said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
ethomaz said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
thatt Acura looks so mean it's awesome. OP why don't you turn this into the official GT thread.

I don't like the official threads approach because nobody see the updates...

i understand. the work i've done in the official Bioshock infinite thread goes unnoticed cause it seems the site has no interest in it. all updates are linked to the op for easy find.

there's a 98% chance i'll never do a official thread again.

@Marcus You don't know that. A lot of people just likes to look at it and leave without posting anything.  I do that most of the time. look at the new stuff posted and leave

OT: Great stuff for GT5

yea but threads are for discussion. i'll just have to forgo putting links in the op. i may make one next gen. 

OT: the Corvette is a sex beast. any word on the Viper SRT 2013?

Around the Network

Yes! The Seattle circuit was among the ones I missed the most from previous games! Perfect for combination drifting! Apricot Hill is also a heck of a lot better than Laguna Seca (god do I hate that track...).

You will probably have to wait for GT6 for that one so far none of the DLC cars have been Dodge's.  Checked the offical GT5 car list one of the DLC cars was a Dodge car the Dodge Challanger SRT8 Touring Car still doubt the new Viper will show up as DLC for GT5.