By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 100 Video Games of All Time

Very cool.
Maybe you can also make a "top most popular" list that ranks game based on the number of people who own them (us).

Say for example the top most owned game in the data base is Super Mario 3. It would then be the most popular game -ranked number one in popularity- and so on.

Edit- in gamewise's case, it would be "tracks" I guess.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

that some serious nintendo fanboy list they got there. im being serious btw, not trolling lol

Zelda, Metroid and Mario only? Seems like a pretty accurate list.

ioi said:
bananaking21 said:
that some serious nintendo fanboy list they got there. im being serious btw, not trolling lol

It's how the users voted...

your like the big boss around here lol, so im just gonna say i did not know that

I mostly agree, but i feel like many more Nintendo games should be above MGS4 and Uncharted 2

Around the Network

I demand a recount.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Bizzarely much better than most of these lists. We have style, obviously.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Donde esta los x box?

Not a single exclusive in the top 100.

Cool feature to say the least. I respect user voted list as these are the games people spent time and enjoyed. Top 10 seems somewhat like the Top 250 games Vgchartz thread. This time Uncharted made top 10. Yay!

You tricked me, ioi! I thought this was going to be another one of those lists from a Gaming Journalist Company. I was ready to see meltdowns. :/