Who is your favorite?

Quilladin 464 71.27%

Braixen 17 2.61%

Frogadier 12 1.84%

see results 11 1.69%

Total:504
tbone51 said:
Xxain said:
I refuse to look at it but they gave Blaziken a New form!? C'mon Charzard! maybe Charcoal is real!

Since i thought of these way before its revealed (yes i did ) i like to say MegaCharizard be a Fire/Dragon and MegaBlastoise Water/Steel!

Blastoise being a Water and Steel type would make a Extreme amount of sense. I like it!, but those changes to both these pokemon would break the staple weakness chain.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
tbone51 said:
Xxain said:
I refuse to look at it but they gave Blaziken a New form!? C'mon Charzard! maybe Charcoal is real!

Since i thought of these way before its revealed (yes i did ) i like to say MegaCharizard be a Fire/Dragon and MegaBlastoise Water/Steel!

Blastoise being a Water and Steel type would make a Extreme amount of sense. I like it!, but those changes to both these pokemon would break the staple weakness chain.

not really, Empoleon is a water starter, part steel! Also charizard is terrible in competitive battle cuz of x4 weakness to rock (stealth rock takes half hp). Charizard will steel be weak against ground/rock and now to dragon. Pretty damn good! Also i didn't realize i had ampharos down as a prediction to get new forme, lmao!

But Charizard's added dragon type would make have him beresistant to grass AND only normal damge to water. The trinity weakness still applies even though Emboleon gets a new type. He would also do normal damage to Emboleon with his Fire type move's. To much in favor of Charizard.

Xxain said:
But Charizard's added dragon type would make have him beresistant to grass AND only normal damge to water. The trinity weakness still applies even though Emboleon gets a new type. He would also do normal damage to Emboleon with his Fire type move's. To much in favor of Charizard.

we'll see in the future i guess, any pokemon for fire/dragon then? (Fire pokemon from gen 1-5). We got an Elect/Dragon now!(non legendary pokemon)

Psychic/Dragon Baby!!!!!

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Psychic/Dragon Baby!!!!!

Hey just thinking about it Blazekin cant be the only starter! Oh yeah i forgot, i made a theory about in X/Y there will be 5 players (you,main rival, the other 3). I said that maybe starters have an alternate forme. I might be right cuz if not 2 people will have same starters as everybody else!

sc94597 said:
aikohualda said:
as if blaziken is not strong enough... come on now!!!!

The developers love fighting pokemon, but even more fire/fighting. They were probably forced not to make a fire/fighting starter this time, so instead they chose to evolve blaziken haha. 

lol

i just want my puff the magic dragon... a duns evo...

fairy/dragon....

I'm thinking mega Evolutions have turn limits.For example Lucario transforms into MegaLucario for 3turns.
Maybe it could be transformation by stone, but when you take the stone away they turn back! I am so excited my brain is just exploding with theories!

I just hope Mega Evolutions don't break the metagame! :O

Einsam_Delphin said:
I just hope Mega Evolutions don't break the metagame! :O

it shouldn't, if Mega pokemon have to use an item then its all good, 1. Regular formes can use items and Mega's cannot (ex Blazekin can use life orb or fire gem while Mega Blazekin cannot). 2. There is a moved called trick/switcharoo or knockoff which switches/knocks off items!