By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz newcomer of the year 2012 - Nominations

NintendoPie said:
ganoncrotch said:
do the top 24 need to fight to the death? I have my boombox with my Star Trek fight music cassette ready to rock if this is going down... I should warn people I am trained in many different martial arts and in certain scenes I have been known to hold 8 to 16 pokemon league badges.... >.>

No, no. You sit back and watch. Us older members just vote for you and then you either pass on or FAIL!

Gladiator style!

Around the Network

When does the rounds begin? I must get ready for battle

Normando said:
NintendoPie said:
ganoncrotch said:
do the top 24 need to fight to the death? I have my boombox with my Star Trek fight music cassette ready to rock if this is going down... I should warn people I am trained in many different martial arts and in certain scenes I have been known to hold 8 to 16 pokemon league badges.... >.>

No, no. You sit back and watch. Us older members just vote for you and then you either pass on or FAIL!

Gladiator style!

I don't think the actual gladiators sat down in the crowds and just waited for the thumbs up or down tho, we should clearly be put in a pit with a bunch of lvl 100 Tauros and see who comes out alive!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
Normando said:
NintendoPie said:
ganoncrotch said:

Gladiator style!

I don't think the actual gladiators sat down in the crowds and just waited for the thumbs up or down tho, we should clearly be put in a pit with a bunch of lvl 100 Tauros and see who comes out alive!

Yup. This. Man I miss playing Pokemon!

Normando said:
ganoncrotch said:
Normando said:
NintendoPie said:
ganoncrotch said:

Gladiator style!

Im glad to announce, there's a game called pokemon X/Y coming soon. Go get it lol

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Normando said:
ganoncrotch said:
Normando said:
NintendoPie said:
ganoncrotch said:

Gladiator style!

Im glad to announce, there's a game called pokemon X/Y coming soon. Go get it lol

Sweeeeeet! I still want another Pokemon stadium though...

-The1 is my number two. Great and very smart guy.
-Sal is pretty cool
-tbone is really funny
-Kresnik is by far my favourite user. Awesome attitude all the time, great avatar, and provides tons of vita related info.

Normando said:

I don't think The Pokemon Co. is too keen on Console Spinoffs as of late.

NintendoPie said:
Normando said:

I don't think The Pokemon Co. is too keen on Console Spinoffs as of late.

I know :(

That's ok though, I still have my N64!

Kresnik
DanneSandin
Sal.Paradise

They are all cool people from what I have seen :).