By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just been to 3 game shops in London, Zak and Wiki sold out of all

only clocked around 24K in it's first week didn't it? I remember reading these same type of stories from people in the Us launch so guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Around the Network

There have already been reports of lousy retail support in EU, like there was in NA, so I don't find this especially encouraging. :(

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Well, Z&W did sell 24,838 copies in Others last week.. which was more than its NA or Japanese debut. There were similar small orders around here but hopefully word will spread and it will have long legs!

I know - at least everywhere is selling it's stock allocations and Capcom can take some solace from that.

Amazon.co.uk is also out of stock at the moment

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zack-Wiki-Quest-Barbaros-Treasure/dp/B000WIOOFC/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=gateway&qid=1201120710&sr=8-1

Also - 6 reviews on amazon and it currently hasn't dropped a mark, wonder how many it'll get before it drops a mark.

Nintendo should've approached Capcom and said let us give a 1 level taster demo away with every Wii for the Next x number of months to raise awareness - Capcom could've even wrote an original level.

Only in an ideal world eh

Around the Network

Try Tesco

Scruff7 said:
hmm.. i'm totally not impressed with Game and Gamestation at the moment, they seem to sell out of everything so fast. everytime i go in there to get a game "we'll ahve another batch in on Thursday..."

wanted to buy Resistance for my bro (sorry, not Ninty), ended up trampling all over london trying to find a copy. eventually had to make do with a second hand game (which also wasn't cheap). seems they're being really tight on their stock-taking.
 I'm guessing more and more people will be unimpressed with Game and Gamestation once they have got away with the merger and can do exactly what they want!!

So, are we gonna start up a new 'Buy Zack and wiki Campaign?!'...

Edit, what does it matter, im gonna do the campaign myself! ... Ill post on other sites under my sig! 

THE NETHERLANDS

dont think a campaign is enough short term but I do think that if this game stays around in UK / EU for a while then eventually retailers will be braver on their numbers.

This is what i'm gonna be watching for the next few weeks - All we need now is Game or some store to bundle it.

I mean Game in Camden replied to me when I asked how it had been selling was in a voice of suprise "we're completeley sold out and I have had a steady flow of people asking when stock is next arriving and I dont even know what it is"