By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Goodbye Guys <3

You'll be missed.

Good luck with your finances!

Around the Network

I was thinking of doing something like that. I sent him a PM asking him about maybe doing one.

Good luck sorting your problems out. See you around.

While I would like to be positive. Something tells me by the end of the week perhaps the end of next week our friend will have left us quite permanently. Basically he is two months in debt probably on everything which probably means his phone is the next thing to go.

My advice is this sell at the top of the spiral not at the end. Start parting company with prized possessions now. Sell your laptop, sell your console, basically sell your high cash items. While your in a position to get the best price possible for them. Too often people hold on to these things. Then suddenly they are a perfect target for those well meaning vultures.

Basically they wait till the last possible moment until they are desperate for hard cash to buy things like food. Thats when that pal comes over with no food, but he is more then happy to take that item off your hands for a quarter of its real value. Could they go lower they would but a quarter fends of guilt. Don't get caught in that classic trap sell before the desperation strangles you.

Further more it will allow you to stay afloat perhaps for another month which is one more month of possibilities. Even more important is the fact that its easy to crawl into things like the internet or gaming to get your mind off your problems. Once you remove that form of access you will be free or basically forced to deal with your obvious issues.

I suppose you can be thankful its summer where you live, and I imagine it is probably a more temperate climate. I got stuck in a ditch a few weeks back during a snow storm it took a couple hours for the wrecker to find me, and by that time I was running low on gas. I couldn't imagine the amount of blankets I would need just to be comfortable sleeping in a car in the dead of winter.

... and you still have to pay your huge VGC bill to :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Damn man, getting behind on payments is a killer I know >_

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Priorities way out of wack, much?

If I was that behind on EVERYTHING, I'd probably not have any modern game systems and be down to one computer and TV each.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Unlucky AoA, its pretty horrid when you're in money trouble. Hope you get it sorted out.

Good luck dude, hope to see you back soon.

It's all about People