By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII BLOWOUT!!----AMAZING!

@leo-j,
take off glasses. =))
THAt one is NOT ingame.
Look at the hair details. No game has so detailed hairs.

Ingame will look VERY close to that, but not identical.
Though, i can be wrong, and sqaure could improve white engine in 1,5 years to such level.
Still game looks amazing already. SO it that last once pic ingame or not it doesn`t matter.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network

@crazyman

They confirmed it that the other scan(this one) was in game. Using the in game engine.

Dont be suprised the ps3's true power is about to charge out with this game.

mM
leo-j said:

Dont be suprised the ps3's true power is about to charge out with this game.

What is the PS3's true power?

I originally thought I knew what it was, but then the George Foreman thing turned out to be false.

I really hope Squeenix isn't setting people up for disappointment like they did with FF8 and its cutscenes.

@leo-j

calm down young padawan....

in time they will all learn the true power of the dark side..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Looks absolutely gorgeous, but those screens aren't real time...That's how the cutscenes will look. I wouldn't be surprised if they are close to real time, though.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

Most of them are real time dam guys they confirmed this already.

In FF XIII .net or something like that.

mM

Most of them are real time dam guys they confirmed this already.

mM

I don't know if I will be able to wait any longer for this game w/o going crazy haha. I am so glad they are gonna have a demo for us this year. It makes me so happy.

leo-j said:

Say what?

leo-j said:
@epsilon

yes it is.
I suppose it could be if it was heavily photoshopped (to remove corners, make the hair look better, etc). Despite what you may have been lead to believe, the PS3's hardware is not limitless. There is only so much one can do with it.

All this rhetoric about "The PS3's true power" doesn't mean anything  - it's got a nice processor and a (by today's standards) sub-par GPU - the Cell can't make up for the GPU's shortcomings and surpass what current high-end PC's can do - it's physically impossible!