By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII BLOWOUT!!----AMAZING!

GooseGaws said:
W29 said:
GooseGaws said:
Characters.... so ugly. Man, I wish Nomura would go work somewhere else...

That is some fine sarcasm indeed.

Um... sarcasm? I'm dead serious. I've always hated Nomura's designs. I'm not talking about the quality of the graphics, I'm talking about the appearance of the characters. Two thumbs down.

WOW

I disagree with your opinion. I like Nomura designs. He is doing exceptionally well with the characters. I think your use to the characters of the past when Sakaguchi was at Square. 

Around the Network

@iclim4

not them, try the one when she's flying in air...

n the ones on the highway when she's fighting the huge monster

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Dude its impossblie the ps3 is weak compared to pc's. The ps3 cant handle these graphics even if they do look better than crysis

- pc gamer

On topic:

dam, I want a new trailor. This is ps3's trump card in japan.

mM
darthdevidem01 said:
@iclim4

not them, try the one when she's flying in air...

n the ones on the highway when she's fighting the huge monster

yeah ive seen makingmusics post, the flying in the air one, that is a pretty attractive face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

If all those were in game Im sarting to think square never did show us cgi.. lol

Off topic: How is it possible to have - 2 billion vg$?

mM

@soriku

Yes but the ones that are not CGI look as good as the CGI. So how can you tell the difference?

mM
Soriku said:
^ I see a gun...but that's it

Red head > Lightning

right click > view image

finaly a real FF we havnt seen since 9?

10 was good. Decent story but was too linear for me. (Follow the arrow!)

We need world map exploring please

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

leo-j said:
If all those were in game Im sarting to think square never did show us cgi.. lol

Off topic: How is it possible to have - 2 billion vg$?

Actuall it is more(less) than -2 billion, it is what ever comes after trillion> I think it is like sextillion or something.