By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS VITA (hardware) vs Pokemon X/Y Lifetime Sales Year End, Who Will Win?

The Winner by this year ends is.....

Vita by Far 19 15.83%

Vita but very close 11 9.17%

Pokemon but barely 11 9.17%

Pokemon to wipe Sony 78 65.00%

Too Close 1 0.83%

Total:120

Simple easy question, Vita hardware is at 4.1mil and continue to grow especially when the price cut happens. Pokemon X/Y probably one of if not the most hype game in the handheld department releases WW in Oct!

So which will have more sales by end of year (Lifetime)?

Vita or Pokemon X/Y?

Around the Network

Lol. Even if the 3DS doesn't have any huge games coming out for it would still outsell Vita unfortunately.. :(

Wander_ said:
Lol. Even if the 3DS doesn't have any huge games coming out for it would still outsell Vita unfortunately.. :(

oh damn, dont let sony hear that..... lol, no chance huh crazy but might be true, Even with price cut you think pokemon will beat Vita?

Pokemon just, i can see vita having a decent year especially if the price cut comes early but i doubt it will break 10mil (maybe just). for Pokemon I can see it selling 10mil or more possibly becoming the highest selling 3ds game by the years end (x&y will surpass diamond and pearl LT).

tbone51 said:
Wander_ said:

oh damn, dont let sony hear that..... lol, no chance huh crazy but might be true, Even with price cut you think pokemon will beat Vita?

Even if they cut the price to $2 it won't stand a chance against the 3DS. 3DS has the content thats what make's people buy it... And that's coming from the BIGGEST Sony fan in this bitch.

Around the Network

Reported for trolling Pokemon.

Wander_ said:
tbone51 said:
Wander_ said:

Even if they cut the price to $2 it won't stand a chance against the 3DS. 3DS has the content thats what make's people buy it... And that's coming from the BIGGEST Sony fan in this bitch.

i respect your answer. Most fans wont admit something even if they kno it aint true themselves! At least Sony isn't just Handheld! It got PS4 and all 3 systems should do well! But nothing as the 7th gen! I say all consoles will sell min 30mil and max 65mil but thats just me!

Galaki said:
Reported for trolling Pokemon.

How am i trolling? Most people predict lifetime sales which is currently 4.1mil and this year will be around 5-7mil which is 9.1mil-11.7mil! As for pokemon clearly alot of people think it will sell 8-12mil this year, So how is this trolling? If im trolling then whats this? →http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=152600&page=1 Dont say im trolling cuz im clearly not!

This seems like an unnecessary copy of my thread (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=152600&page=1#), and you posted in that one.

I'm struggling to see the difference bar one is HW and one is SW. Yours is far more likely to come to fruition than mine.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
This seems like an unnecessary copy of my thread (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=152600&page=1#), and you posted in that one.

I'm struggling to see the difference bar one is HW and one is SW. Yours is far more likely to come to fruition than mine.

No it's not the same thread.