By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Free For All 5:00pm Eastern Time Sunday! MK7 VGChartz Forum!

MK7 Should be played Saturdays,Sundays, and...

Monday 4 36.36%

Tuesday 1 9.09%

Wednesday 0 0%

Thursday 0 0%

Friday 3 27.27%

Weekends Only 2 18.18%

Total:10

So when is the next practice run?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
tbone51 said:
S.Peelman said:
I had like, the worst luck ever in those races.

You??? How bout me lol! JK, i was suprised about you! Who is rowand? He's nice...

Rowand is Rolstopable. are you going to show yourself Rol!

:P

I am Roland.

As for worst luck, I got hit by my own red shell about seven seconds after I launched it.

Lol

I had to do the canon flight section six times in Maple Treeway...

Sure, why not? I'm out of practice, but it could be fun.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

radishhead said:
I should be able to join, I'll let you know my 3DS friend code and stuff in a bit :)

i'll add ya, I'll be sending messages to every1 with details this week. Good luck

Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
Put me in, i'll get some practice and try not to be last place.

glad 4 you to make it! See if your friends james is comin! Chec the op to see the bracket ur in!

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:
So when is the next practice run?

Anytime but i'll make one with notices at 8:00pm eastern time! 6 hours from this post!!!

Mr Khan said:
Sure, why not? I'm out of practice, but it could be fun.

your in, chec the op to see who ur up against!

I'll join but how do you make sure you race people only in your bracket? What if you join community and don't see anyone in your bracket on or how do you even choose? Are there multiple rooms for that community? I thought there was only one.

sethnintendo said:
I'll join but how do you make sure you race people only in your bracket? What if you join community and don't see anyone in your bracket on or how do you even choose? Are there multiple rooms for that community? I thought there was only one.

ok i'll put ya in a room! There are multiple communitys! Every1 will join in at 6:45-7:00 then start and do 1 gran prix! The top 3 winners will move on into the next round! To answer your Q. I have the community #s, and will send everybody it via message, so nobody joins the wrong bracket! The 3winners in each will be shown on my 3DS, and i'll mix up and give the # to the round 2 bracket then the top 2 winners of both will proceed to the finals!

Anybody wanted to race join the community on the front page!