By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which country's people are the most arrogant?

Tagged games:

It's so hypnotic!!!

England 62 10.47%

France 107 18.07%

Germany 16 2.70%

Iceland 3 0.51%

America 295 49.83%

Canada 3 0.51%

Japan 17 2.87%

China 15 2.53%

Italy 11 1.86%

Other 61 10.30%

Total:590
Mazty said:
Russia.
DOTA 2 anyone?

Hahahahahah! Someone before you mentioned that they felt the French and Russian were the most arrogant, and my brain went: "Russia -> Dota 2"

Around the Network

bump!

The french are cheese eating surrender edited* that constantly claim they have the highest level of culture. Take a bath and then we will talk about culture.

I demand the person who voted Canada identify them self immediately!
Be prepared to be pelted with poutine while being forced to listen to Celine Dion!
Classic Canadian torture routine.

OT: Russians

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Mensrea said:
The french are *snip* that constantly claim they have the highest level of culture. Take a bath and then we will talk about culture.

You may want to edit that as it will offend people and end up getting you moderated.  Not saying its not funny and I haven't used it myself but I wouldn't say it here as its definitely insulting users.

Around the Network
iFlow said:
Americans are ignorant, but british are arrogant.

Having previously owned 3/4 of the globe shouldnt make us appear arrogant to the rest of you peasant nations!

jk

Voted Americans because they advertise their towns with stupid stuff such as "Come see the World's 'Biggest Ball of Strings'".

Like, who the hell cares?

Ahem.

Realistically though, I've only been to New York (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island), and Philadelphia's International Airport. I've found the New Yorkers at least to be very friendly, non-arrogant people. The people working on the Philly Airport however... But I guess their job was just frustrating or something.
It is true a lot of French people dislike tourists, especially in the cities. And in Disneyland. Sure, there are nice French people though. I once stayed in a small castle in Brittany (that's a region on the large western peninsula right underneath England) which was located in an equally small village and those people were all very friendly.
All the British (though most of them would rather ignore you), German, Italian and Spanish people I've seen didn't come off as arrogant.

I don't know how we, the Dutch, are known in the world. I know there's a whole lot of American jokes and sayings concerning us, but I think we're okay . Probably most comparable to Germans.

Busted said:

Americans(USA), Spaniards, Argentinians, in that order, believe me... besides, it's a fact that jumps every border so...

This. I used to work as a spanish interpreter and I can tell some Spaniards and Argentinians can be incredibly arrongants. Of course that doesnt apply to everybody, as I have a few friends from there that are very nice people. Same can be said about Americans (from the USA) I do remember the pain of some of the inmigrants calling the food stamps office, medical facilities, but overall the inmigrant detention centers... heck, that was the worst thing ever...

Again, I am not talking about all the inhabitants of those countries, but just what I think based on my experience.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Americans of course! they kill everybody and call people who defend themselves terrorists lol the hypocrisy!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

The French. There is no competition here.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.