By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Are you straight, Bi, or gay? Now with *slightly* nsfw pics. :)

SHARE!

I'm straight 718 57.44%

I'm Bi 132 10.56%

I'm gay 325 26.00%

I'm not sure 68 5.44%

Total:1,243

Straight and slightly dolphin-curious.

Around the Network
CCFanboy said:
I'm a lesbian in a male body.

aren't we all?

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

forest-spirit said:
Straight and slightly dolphin-curious.

Mammals!

tonymarraffa said:
Personally I think most people are bi, but I digress.

Definitely agree. I think we are born on a bell curve of sexuality, and are nurtured towards the ends one way or the other (most people to straight though).

As for me, totally bi.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Osc89 said:
tonymarraffa said:

Definitely agree. I think we are born on a bell curve of sexuality, and are nurtured towards the ends one way or the other (most people to straight though).

As for me, totally bi.

!

Around the Network
Osc89 said:
tonymarraffa said:

As for me, totally bi.

Quite a good way of putting it but personally I think it's more like a fairly rigid political ideology. Say far left is gay and far right is hetro, most I would think hover closer to the extreme left or right ends then in the (or thereabouts) bi progressive/centrist middle. Just looking at the animal world for example where homosexuality is fairly common, it's still quite clearly dominated by hetrosexual pair bonding and humans are no different.

I feel sorry for all you gay guys. I mean, there is just nothing more beautiful in this universe than a woman. Female body is so incredibly beautiful, male body is nowhere near (though I admit that some guys can look nice, but it's quite rare). The only thing you've got going for you is the frequency, haha. I think that it's much better for you. Still, women beat all.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Gay.

Bah!

I am straight, but I wish I was a hot girl, and then lesbian...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

100% Straight, men do not seem sexual in any way to me, while everything about a woman is awesome.